napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking mid-cycle and PCT question

caferacer

Guys,

I'm starting week 4 of 20mg RAD-140 from sarms 4 sale and really liking the results. I feel strong and the pumps are amazing. Not sure if I'm imagining it but I think I'm adding muscle and not just weight. I'm 57 years old and I've never felt better. The problem is that I now want more. Cardio didn't used to be a problem because I own an affilliate gym and did Brazilian Jiu jitsu 3-4 times a week. However, neither of those is happening right now during quarantine so I've just been doing a lot of lifting. And eating. I would like to take advantage of the May promo at sarms 4 sale and add some GW to the mix so I can do some running and HIIT workouts at home. This shouldn't be a problem right? My question becomes what to do in week 12 forward.

for now I'm Week 1-4: Rad 140 20mg
Week 4-12: Rad 140 20mg, GW 501516 20 mg
Then what? Stay with GW? Add Nova or some other PCT? I realize without bloodwork it's mostly guesswork but I'd appreciate any feedback.In the meantime, I can whole heartedly endorse the quality from sarms 4 sale. I had lackluster results a couple of years ago the first time I tried RAD from science bio. The difference is like night and day.

Thanks in advance.

Science bio is pure bullshit
You can run GW up to 16 weeks so go 4 more weeks after you stop the rad, are you not on TRT at your age?

you can easily add gw here, no problem... you can extend the cycle to 16 weeks just fine with it as well...

Thanks guys. I've been trying to wait until I'm 60 to add TRT. Suppression and availability scare the shit out of me. But I guess if we can get it during a global pandemic I shouldn't worry about it. Does running the GW for four weeks after the RAD change the PCT?

Top Bottom