30%
8yrs training
12wks LGD 4033.
PCT...Clomiphene
Wanna be around 200 but a little harder
Whey Protein
Very good idea of diet.
Nothing else...no injuries

I am trying to find out if stacking LGD 4033 is OK with GW 501516. I have taken LGD before and I love it. And I want to continue using it but would also like to stack it with something else just wondering if that stack is OK? I want to continue to get size but would love to use the cutting aspects of GW.

First of all yes you can but mostly why didn't you run GW in your PCT??

Also where did you get the LGD?

COMPLETE stats

5'10"
30%
8yrs training
12wks LGD 4033.
PCT...Clomiphene
Whey Protein
Very good idea of diet.

I am trying to find out if stacking LGD 4033 is OK with GW 501516. I have taken LGD before and I love it. And I want to continue using it but would also like to stack it with something else just wondering if that stack is OK? I want to continue to get size but would love to use the cutting aspects of GW.
yes, you can definitely do that but at 30% body fat, i would not be trying to add any size, i would be trying to get your body fat down to a much more healthy condition... the recomp stack is a better option for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=136

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid 3 mg per day

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

COMPLETE stats

5'10"
30%
8yrs training
12wks LGD 4033.
PCT...Clomiphene
Whey Protein
Very good idea of diet.

You really need to concentrate on more cutting than anything. I like Dylan's suggestion of lgd, s4, and gw. That's a great cycle for you

Awesome. Thanks a lot folks. I really appreciate it. Dylan, always watching the videos. Thanks again for the help......awesome!!!!!

Awesome. Thanks a lot folks. I really appreciate it. Dylan, always watching the videos. Thanks again for the help......awesome!!!!!
you are very welcome, i truly appreciate the support bro... let me know anytime you need my assistance...

Top Bottom