napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stacking hgh with test

rockjocks

Banned
Reading up alot lately on hgh. Most everyone seems to say its best stacked with a test. Makes sense. How should the test be incorporated? Towards the beginning or more towards the end of a 6 month hgh run? If its ran towards the beginning and you run a pct will it affect the hgh for the remainder of the cycle?

pct wont effect anything with hgh whatsoever.. you could run a few cycles over a year, which is likely the amount of time you would want to run hgh... its definitely more effective when ran during a cycle... that is very true

pct wont effect anything with hgh whatsoever.. you could run a few cycles over a year, which is likely the amount of time you would want to run hgh... its definitely more effective when ran during a cycle... that is very true
Thanks DG. Ive heard some folks still retain decent gains from hgh. I know everyone is different, but is there a "norm" that is retained?

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Thanks DG. Ive heard some folks still retain decent gains from hgh. I know everyone is different, but is there a "norm" that is retained?

That's going to vary a great deal from person to person. Too many factors that contribute to that

That's going to vary a great deal from person to person. Too many factors that contribute to that
Ok cool, appreciate it Rick! Ive gathered alot of this is subject to genetics and ethics so to speak, thanks for the input fellas!

I run HGH with my TRT basically year round. Occasionally I'll take a break from HGH but I get back on after a month or two.

I run HGH with my TRT basically year round. Occasionally I'll take a break from HGH but I get back on after a month or two.
What do you typically expect or attain from your cycles? How beneficial is the hgh in your training?

What do you typically expect or attain from your cycles? How beneficial is the hgh in your training?

I'm 47 so I use HGH for anti-aging. HGH gives me a significant boost in the gym and accelerated recovery. It also helps with fat loss over an extended period of time.

I'm 47 so I use HGH for anti-aging. HGH gives me a significant boost in the gym and accelerated recovery. It also helps with fat loss over an extended period of time.
Right on. Do you get cancer screenings during your cycle? If you do, how often?

I'm a huge fan of hgh. Run your cycle/blast as normal and incorporate HGH continuously long term 7 days a week. Variables to consider pharma or generic? Dosage depends on goals. Are there other things synergistic to HGH to be used? Keep in mind larger doses will eventually affect other aspects of bodily/glandular function over time. I won't discuss this openly as there are a lot of idiots that take bits and pieces of info and misconstrue the entire message that was intended and end up in a coma, or dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a huge fan of hgh. Run your cycle/blast as normal and incorporate HGH continuously long term 7 days a week. Variables to consider pharma or generic? Dosage depends on goals. Are there other things synergistic to HGH to be used? Keep in mind larger doses will eventually affect other aspects of bodily/glandular function over time. I won't discuss this openly as there are a lot of idiots that take bits and pieces of info and misconstrue the entire message that was intended and end up in a coma, or dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill hit you up. Appreciate!

thats not even possible to answer bro because that all depends on the person's consistency with diet and training.. 44 gave you a very strong summary of things... hgh is not going to turn you into a monster but it has MANY benefits with low side effects which makes it desirable...

thats not even possible to answer bro because that all depends on the person's consistency with diet and training.. 44 gave you a very strong summary of things... hgh is not going to turn you into a monster but it has MANY benefits with low side effects which makes it desirable...
Absolutely. Just gettin a feel and doin some due dilligence.

I'd run the HGH more continuously, but if you were to do it only 6 months I personally would run it for a good month before starting cycle to allow IGF levels to saturate. I also think it can help you maintain gains coming off cycle, so if you time things correctly you can do both. Still I'd recommend a more continuous regimen.

I'd run the HGH more continuously, but if you were to do it only 6 months I personally would run it for a good month before starting cycle to allow IGF levels to saturate. I also think it can help you maintain gains coming off cycle, so if you time things correctly you can do both. Still I'd recommend a more continuous regimen.

I will definitely keep it mind! Thanks Red!

Top Bottom