napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking Anbolicum and Andarine

olsonenon

I got my order of Anbolicum a little while ago and it was incorrect, it was mixed up and I got Andarine by mistake... so the awesome people at isarms sent me the Anbolicum and told me to keep the Andarine... so now I’m wondering how to stack these correctly... any help would be much appreciated

Last edited:
Copied this from the S4 sticky... I assume this is the regimen whether it’s stacked or alone??

You need to start the first 2 weeks of S4 use at no more than 50 mg per day, regardless of your experience of use. After the initial 2 weeks, if minimal to no vision side effects are experienced it is safe to increase the dosage but with care and caution. After two weeks you can raise the dosing to 60 mg per day. This is a “testing of the waters” to see your body response. It is best to stay at this dose for 10-14 days before considering another increase. If you are able after this amount of time, attempt to raise to 70 mg per day. If you are able to stay between 70-80 mg per day, you have reached a sweet spot zone. Ideally, 100 mg is the optimal dose but 70-80 mg is going to be perfect for many. Continuing to increase after 10-14 days is the best method. A user should never exceed 100 mg per day of S4. Every increase made throughout the cycle needs to be done cautiously and monitored closely. Some are far luckier than others in terms of experiencing a binding to the eye receptor that can cause the issues. Generally, when an issue arises, it is very tolerable and users are able to continue forward. This is variant from person to person and should be done with precision and caution. ONE SHOULD NEVER BE IN A RUSH to increase dosage. Following this protocol will be th

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom