napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking advice im a newbie

calmeeds

Hey Dylan,

I recently i was introduced to Winstrol by Geneza GP Stan 100. I feel like i was sold this product and it's benefits, but not properly educated. Unfortunately, like any newbie desperate for results , I feel like the information provided was inaccurate by my steroid peddler. I was told to take 1cc on Mondays and Thursdays until the end of my bottle, also taking milk thistle and saw palmetto.

After watching your youtube videos i feel like i have a small piece to a much bigger picture. I'm 6'0", 232 LBS, and 27 years old. I'm not looking to become a bodybuilder or anything of that sort. I would like to reach my peak ideal physique and maintain it for a long term goal. I would like your help and guidance with proper education. I know where to find all the products needed, i just need help on how to stack, when to stack and a time line of the cycles i should be running.

Please understand im not trying to get huge, i just want to obtain and achieve lean hard muscle. Im a big guy already, so adding mass is not my goal. I've played defensive end through highschool and done martial arts my whole life. So the training and discipline is there. I just need your guidance unlike the guy who sold my my winstrol. Please help!! Before i fuck up anymore then i already have...

Sound a little in over your head in regards to AAS.. any cycle history? What’s your body fat? I’m thinking you should try a sarms stack first..

what is your body fat? if you are not trying to gain size, why on earth are you even using steroids? you dont sound like someone that should be using steroids at alll? what do you even want to use them for then? in not saying you have to use them to be 500 lbs because i dont use them like that either, nor does any physique competitor but i cant see what you are wanting to use them at all?

I dont know my bf % , i will have to get back to you on that. My essay pretty much sums it up. Size is not a need for me nor a want due to genetics , i am looking for hard dry muscle. I know what im saying may sound premature ,but i just want to be educated on how to cycle test and winstrol , maybe even treb. And dosage amounts in cc's.

What is sarms stack? And im not sure on my bf%. I just want to learn how to stack test and winstrol maybe even treb. And how to cycle them to get the most ouy of it.

Things like Tren shouldn't even be in your vocabulary. It's the most harsh steroid of all and only for advanced users. Based. On your goals and knowledge you shouldn't even use steroids. You don't even know what AAS is. I'm willing to bet your bodyfat is higher than it should be right now for steroids anyways, and sarms is really what you should w using. You can read about them Here https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

Top Bottom