napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking 4-5 SARMS for weight loss

Sephent

Hello. I have been doing a lot of research regarding both SARMS and Steroids. I was going to try steroids but figured i should use sarms first and get my bf % down first. I am currently at 25% or so.

I am looking for a stack that will work the best for weight loss. I put together one of -- SR9009, LGD4033, S4, GW510516. I am also looking to add one more, but not sure (between MK-2866 and RAD-140. I keep hearing that the main ones i chose are similar to eachother, just vary in strength. Would it be more beneficial to pick only a couple? or would stacking these SARMS together benefit in each their own way? I keep getting conflicting suggestions no matter where i look. I just want the best results for pure weight loss. I plan to run the sarms cycle for 12 weeks with h2guard and hcgenerate. Then a pct of hcgenerate es + clomid. Thank you for your suggestions.

Couple if questions ....
AGE, WEIGHT,HEIGHT tc . At 25% BF diet SHOULD be your main focus . You can take all the shit in the world and if your diet is crap you aint gonna get the results your looking for and of course your training has to be spot on .
If trying to loss weight I wouldnt run LGD or RAD140. These are GREAT bulking sarms (im on week 7 and love these two compounds) .Id recommend GW, SR and proberly S4 but Dylan will give you the best layout for your goals .

you dont not need lgd in there whatsoever... the most aggressive and effective sarms cutting stack is gw, sr, rad and s4 but you need to really work on your diet man... clearly at 25% there are some issues and that is NOT the right pct at all...

this is what it would look like...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the reply.
29yrs old. 225lb. 5'11". Lifting and cardio every day. Diet is super low calories and iv been sticking to it pretty good. Iv just always had such a hard time at losing weight no matter what i did.
Okay yeah, i read about lgd bulking but people keep including it in cutting/weight loss stacks

Thank you Dylan. So i can basically run gw nonstop? I kept finding mixed recommendations on pct between the clomid+hcgenertate es and the clomid + gw. I am guessing with the rad, that takes care of test during the cycle?

what on earth are you talking about.. rad does not replace test whatsoever... you dont need test with sarms... NO you cannot just run gw forever... after pct you need 4 weeks off of it... sarms are NOT like steroids and do not require test to be ran with them.. bro, i laid out EXACTLY how this needs to be ran, i assure you, no matter how you spin it, the answer wont change

Got it sir. Thank you for your help. The info out there for sarms is all over the place. So was just trying to get the facts right for my own knowledge. I will make sure to log my experience with this stack :) thanks again for fine tuning it for me.

Got it sir. Thank you for your help. The info out there for sarms is all over the place. So was just trying to get the facts right for my own knowledge. I will make sure to log my experience with this stack :) thanks again for fine tuning it for me.

Absolutely bro im happy to help

Dylan gave you the best stack to run. I'd highly advise you to check out my diet and nutrition thread for all the info you need to properly set up,your diet

Top Bottom