napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack suggestion

apnutter

Hey all. New to sarms. 34m with around 12% bf. Diet is in check and currently lifting 5-6 days a week. I also run avidly, around 30-40 miles a week.

I've done a ton of research not only on this forum but everywhere. Im looking to run Rad and Cardarine at Dylan's recommended dosages for 12 weeks with a clomid pct. Any other sarms I should stack with this to optimize lean mass. Looking for lean gains with minimal bf gain.

Thanks all.

Also not opposed to a 500 p/w test only cycle. Just like the ease of sarms and not having to worry about AI dosing and gyno sides.

here is the layout... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Going to add 400mg test cyp a week to this stack along with Arimidex .5 on injection days. I'll adjust the AI as needed by feel and bloods. The research I have done shows RAD along side test shows great results and the test helps keep the user good. I don't see any reason YK would have any negative effect on this. Any input? YK has limited research but I have the utmost faith in Dylan and his knowledge.

Thanks bro! Keep up the good work. [emoji109]

Going to add 400mg test cyp a week to this stack along with Arimidex .5 on injection days. I'll adjust the AI as needed by feel and bloods. The research I have done shows RAD along side test shows great results and the test helps keep the user good. I don't see any reason YK would have any negative effect on this. Any input? YK has limited research but I have the utmost faith in Dylan and his knowledge.

Yk11 will be a great addition. The only real downside is the suppression but you are running test anyways so seems to be a good add to me

yk11 is an excellent addition bro... you will see as you use it just what im talking about!

Top Bottom