napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stack recomendation and source

Qrekk

Hi all,

I live in England and looking for stack recomendation.
I would love for someone to answer if they have tested place where I can get the juice from or a reliable source for UK market.

About me: 25 Male
Been working out for over a year, I used ostarine and mk 677 from ebay in pills format from seller called AlphaLabs ( do not recomend, they send wrong stuff that they advertise)

I have attached my stats from November last year so please bare in mind they are not 100% accurate as I know my mass increased due to muscle anf my fat decreased. I suspect Fat tissue might be around 11% 10%
What do I want from the stack? Burn more Fat (the abs are a pain to get ;) ) and have lean muscles.
Im always happy for advice or critisism

Attachments

• IMG_20190316_123845.jpg
    IMG_20190316_123845.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20190316_123839.jpg
    IMG_20190316_123839.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
re

My post disappeared..

Hi all,

I live in England and looking for stack recomendation.
I would love for someone to answer if they have tested place where I can get the juice from or a reliable source for UK market.

About me: 25 Male
Been working out for over a year, I used ostarine and mk 677 from ebay in pills format from seller called AlphaLabs ( do not recomend, they send wrong stuff that they advertise)

I have attached my stats from November last year so please bare in mind they are not 100% accurate as I know my mass increased due to muscle anf my fat decreased. I suspect Fat tissue might be around 11% 10%
What do I want from the stack? Burn more Fat (the abs are a pain to get ;) ) and have lean muscles.
Im always happy for advice or critisism

Don't edit a post after a moderator approves it. It will need approval again.

If you've only been working out a year then stick to SARMS. You aren't ready for steroids. Dylan or Rick can give you direction on the proper SARMS stack.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

oh Yes i 100% agree, no steroids. I think the word "juice" came accross as steroids. No im looking for Sarms stack my friend

the fact you bought sarms on ebay is quite scary and means you need to do a lot more research first before you even consider using anything... stick around here and learn some more man or you are going to hurt yourself

Thanks guys the info is of great help.
@Dylan, I agree people learn from mistakes, and im reading posts and recomendations and that is why one of the main questions I posted is the source where I can get them from in UK that are battle tested.
"EZ_E Thank you! you might be right I can see the top of the abs but not the six pack and I also said that I might be around 11% 10% turns out i might be still 13 or 12 but at least you took me out from the wrong

@ RickRock
Perfect!! Thank you for that, I understand RAD140 for the muscle gains and the other two for longer exercising and fat burning capabilities. I have heard that RAD140 is the most potent one so wouldnt Ostarine be also a good alternative for RAD140 for a someone staring, to take it slower and easier

you can go with mk2866, yes.. the triple stack is the most tried and true sarms stack there is...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

@ RickRock
Perfect!! Thank you for that, I understand RAD140 for the muscle gains and the other two for longer exercising and fat burning capabilities. I have heard that RAD140 is the most potent one so wouldnt Ostarine be also a good alternative for RAD140 for a someone staring, to take it slower and easier
Yes that's fine bro. Dylan gave you the layout for that, and it's the most popular stack of all. I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Top Bottom