napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack question

weesler

I'll keep this question simple with a short reason for why i ask.

Reason why i ask, cost.

The question. Does it make sense to take a (Test E 200/ EQ 200) with a (Test P, Tren, Mast 50/50/50) combo? (Not my first cycle, ive done test e/ eq cycle a couple times.)

If so what dosing do you advise? I was thinking 1ml a week of the Test E combo and 1ml of the Test P, tren, mast combo E.O.D. altogether that's 200 test e, 200 test p, 200 tren and 200 mast a week.

no, it makes NO sense whatsoever... first of all, eq needs to be ran a minimum of 16 weeks and at that dose, you won't see a thing... thats a waste of time and money... second, its poorly planned.... i would not advise this cycle whatosever.. you have a great cycle with test, tren and mast and now you are just getting greedy.. you know what greed gets you with steroid use??? fucked! thats what it gets you... you will learn some hard lessons getting greedy like that....

Wait until you have money to buy more eq. You gotta run it at 16 weeks to really reap the benefits, and the other blend I'd run in a separate cycle unless you have enough of that for 16weeks. How long are you planning to run this?

It just looks like a waste to me. I don't see a reason to run something unless you can run it properly

if you are on a budget, then you dont use steroids, period... there is far more to consider than just buying the compounds themselves... you NEVER go into it without having plenty of costs to consider... if its an issue YOU WAIT until its not...

Top Bottom