napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack Decision

raybeast

As some of you know, I basically have a mild form of Cushing's (high cortisol) with a side high prolactin on the side.

Currently on Pharm Grade Caber.

After careful consideration and advice, I've decided what stack I'm going to do. I decided to go with the SarmsX Healing & Recovery Protocol.

My immediate goals aren't necessarily getting shredded and dropping alot of BF% at this moment because I realize that the cortisol and prolactin will make it difficult to be shredded by this summer. Also my doctor needs to focus more on the most effective treatment for me.

My current stats 31, 185, 5"11, 3 training days for strength. 14-17% BF consistently on a 2300 calorie diet. Inconsistent testosterone levels due to the tumor.

So I've decided that I want to build denser muscle fibers and help my pituitary along with increased GH. My estrogen has always been in check, so I have no problems with that.

So I will be doing a 12 week "healing stack"

MK-677
MK-2866
LGD

Followed by a mini PCT
Clomid
GW

My goals are purely to get stronger and help my body heal from the havoc this tumor has done to it.

I believe this protocol will help me break through some plateaus while my doctor decides on the best approach.

Also taking Lean gains by Driven sports.

After that I will go on 12 weeks cut
S4
GW
RAD or LGD < - undecided, I like the benefits of RAD.

As some of you know, I basically have a mild form of Cushing's (high cortisol) with a side high prolactin on the side.

Currently on Pharm Grade Caber.

After careful consideration and advice, I've decided what stack I'm going to do. I decided to go with the SarmsX Healing & Recovery Protocol.

My immediate goals aren't necessarily getting shredded and dropping alot of BF% at this moment because I realize that the cortisol and prolactin will make it difficult to be shredded by this summer. Also my doctor needs to focus more on the most effective treatment for me.

My current stats 31, 185, 5"11, 3 training days for strength. 14-17% BF consistently on a 2300 calorie diet. Inconsistent testosterone levels due to the tumor.

So I've decided that I want to build denser muscle fibers and help my pituitary along with increased GH. My estrogen has always been in check, so I have no problems with that.

So I will be doing a 12 week "healing stack"

MK-677
MK-2866
LGD

Followed by a mini PCT
Clomid
GW

My goals are purely to get stronger and help my body heal from the havoc this tumor has done to it.

I believe this protocol will help me break through some plateaus while my doctor decides on the best approach.

Also taking Lean gains by Driven sports.

After that I will go on 12 weeks cut
S4
GW
RAD or LGD < - undecided, I like the benefits of RAD.

i love the stack... that is definitely a wise decision for you... as far as your second stack goes, normally i would be all for lgd there simply because of the stack potential with s4 however in your circumstances with an inconsistency in your test levels, along with the fact you are running lgd in this cycle, i would opt for RAD...

i really wish you nothing but the best... i can see you have been through a lot and the fact your pushing through like this is very commendable and motivating to everyone... im always here if you need me bro

so you haven't ordered yet? so it will be a week or so before you start?
Yea, it'll be about a week before I start. Got it in my cart now. I was undecided for a while on which stack to chose.

I wanted a little confirmation before I clicked submit. As you see, Dylan chimed in and helped me feel more confident in my decision

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Yea, it'll be about a week before I start. Got it in my cart now. I was undecided for a while on which stack to chose.

I wanted a little confirmation before I clicked submit. As you see, Dylan chimed in and helped me feel more confident in my decision

absolutely bro... your stack selection is right on the money for what you need... its exactly what i would have recommended for you...

Sitting waiting on my stack like a fiend.... biting my nails

Top Bottom