napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack and cycle questions

pskinsk

Dylan,

Hey bro i am a big fan of your videos and just had questions and you seem to know quite a bit about this stuff.

So a little about me. I am 33 years old 5'10 230lbs. I'd say I'm roughly about 18% body fat and muscular. I have done 1 sarms cycle of RAD 140 and cardarine. I was doing 20mg a day of both and had decent results but not what i want exactly. I workout 4-6 days a week religiously for over 10 years and have always struggled with body fat and i know alot of it is diet but fat genetics run in my family. I have never geared and don't plan on it(at least not now).

I want to cut hard but not lose all my muscle gains. What stack would you suggest and what dose? I do research but alot of things i read are back and forth on almost everything. The reason i am coming to you is after watching your video on S23, you seem to genuinely care and actually tell people not to take things you wouldn't.

I really appreciate your time bro and would appreciate any help you can give me. If talking on the phone is easier let me know ill shoot you my info and we can talk it out if that's a better option.

so with your goals, i would go with

gw501516
s4
mk2866

if you go to esarms.com and buy there, you will get this with a supplement called m1 mk which alleviates the need for you to run any pct...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Adding onto this thread of Dylan's recommendation question. Been looking for info and either heard or read on here about Banned Nutrition. Watched you vids on it as well. But adding the 1-12 M1 Mk it appears that takes the place of the PCT. But while taking it, and since its a test booster does that help with suppression while on your stack?? Or will it be the same but there is no need to take a PCT like for pskinsk stack that you suggested for him?

Adding onto this thread of Dylan's recommendation question. Been looking for info and either heard or read on here about Banned Nutrition. Watched you vids on it as well. But adding the 1-12 M1 Mk it appears that takes the place of the PCT. But while taking it, and since its a test booster does that help with suppression while on your stack?? Or will it be the same but there is no need to take a PCT like for pskinsk stack that you suggested for him?
it eliminates the need for pct man... ive covered that many times... obviously it would eliminate on cycle suppression if it eliminates the need for pct

I’m currently running Ostarine w/ S4, GW SR9009 along with m1mk and my testosterone is not suppressed it has gone up so definitely elongates the need for pct which would also mean you aren’t being suppressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats awesome that m1 mk is the way to go then. Im usually up to par with the info but not on banned Nutrition yet. Im catching up. Ill jump off of pskinsk thread so I don't hijack it anymore :)
Thanks guys

Top Bottom