napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack For crossfit

I would say we need to know a lot more about you to give a useful answer. Please read the "read before posting" thread, it contains an outline of information that you should provide before asking for cycle or stack advice. I'll say two small things about performance enhancement for crossfit:

1. Bear in mind there is still testosterone suppression with SARMs. It's not a magic consequence free PED.
2. If you do look at AAS, test, or test/deca is good for sports that are hard on your body.

If you stick to SARMs only, just remember PCT still matters.

16 mg of ostarine? where on earth did you come up with that and what on earth are you using for brand??? do you have any clue what you are even doing?

Last edited:
Ummmm.....i wouldn't use that stuff bro. Olympus is one that was known to put ph in their bottles sold as sarms, and they actually used to sell PHs so it makes sense

I would like to know if the mg I take are correct! thanks
rad140 16mg days
ostarine 25mg days

no its not and olympus labs is KNOWN for selling fake sarms and filling them with prohormones.. FOR FUCKING YEARS... you dont even know what you are talking and thats evident by them dosing it the way they are...

I tried to buy from:
https://www.sarmsx.com, but the customs blocks the package. I am Italian and the SARMS is illegal.
Dylan kindly can I tell you at least if the dose of RAD140 16g per day and ostarine 25 per day is right? I need confirmation from experts.
i cheido please thank you!

no they are not right... 25 mg of ostarine and 20 mg of rad but you are not listening and apparently you want to learn the hard way... smfh.. good luck

I tried to buy from:
https://www.sarmsx.com, but the customs blocks the package. I am Italian and the SARMS is illegal.
Dylan kindly can I tell you at least if the dose of RAD140 16g per day and ostarine 25 per day is right? I need confirmation from experts.
i cheido please thank you!
You have bigger problems than trying to figure out the dosage here bro.

I dont really know much about sarms and from what i can read op doesnt either. Dont mess with things you dont understand. Thats how you fuck yourself up for good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont really know much about sarms and from what i can read op doesnt either. Dont mess with things you dont understand. Thats how you fuck yourself up for good

thats just it.. do you see how many people write and say they have been using something weeks etc and dont have a fucking clue how to even use it... i mean, i just dont get it.. i really dont... i want to know EVERYTHING about something before i do it, use it etc... SMFH ALL DAY LONG

thats just it.. do you see how many people write and say they have been using something weeks etc and dont have a fucking clue how to even use it... i mean, i just dont get it.. i really dont... i want to know EVERYTHING about something before i do it, use it etc... SMFH ALL DAY LONG

Before i ever put a thing in my body pre steroid use i read and read and read about the benfits the horror stories complications etc. how could you swallow or inject something in your body without knowing what it is and can do.

Before i ever put a thing in my body pre steroid use i read and read and read about the benfits the horror stories complications etc. how could you swallow or inject something in your body without knowing what it is and can do.

Only the people that do it can answer that question

It's amazing what people will attempt especially with their own bodies, with absolutely no idea what they are doing whatsoever

It's amazing what people will attempt especially with their own bodies, with absolutely no idea what they are doing whatsoever

Cause their bro at the gym thats big who probly doesnt know he is dying slowly says here bro take this.

Top Bottom