esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Stack Advice

  1. #1

    Stack Advice

    Hello,

    I am 38 and I have been working out on and off my entire life and I have been very focused for about the past 2 years again. I have hit a plateu I am struggling to overcome ... I find it very easy to add strength and size but fat is always an issue. I am insulin resistant so I typical have a low carb/ keto style of diet. What would be a good beginner stack to cut off maybe 5% body fat?

    Here's my current stats and routine.

    38 Years Old
    5'10
    250-260
    Waist 40 at navel
    Shoulders 52-53
    Hips 46
    Calves 19
    Arms 18.5
    Various Online Body Fat Calculators 20-23% Body Fat

    I lift 5 days a week and try to get in 4 session of AT LEAST 20 minutes of variable cardio.

    What would be a good beginner stack to cut off maybe 5% body fat?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PhxGymRat; 05-25-2019 at 12:12 AM.

  2. #2
    you need a sarms cutting stack... i hope you are not even discussing steroids... thats not even close to anything to be considering in your current condition... here's a link where you can find 3 different sarms cutting stacks...

    https://www.esarms.com/product-category/12-week-cycles/


    i would go with the enhanced cutting stack... this is the layout


    1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition


    Mini Pct 13-16


    M! MK by Banned Nutrition
    Cardazol by Banned Nutrition

  3. #3
    I would guess your body fat is a bit higher than that. Maybe 25-27%. I had similar dimensions when my body fat was around 27-28%.

  4. #4
    I also have the same metabolism. Walk past the gym, gain muscle, walk past a donut shop, gain fat, type.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I would guess your body fat is a bit higher than that. Maybe 25-27%. I had similar dimensions when my body fat was around 27-28%.
    pretty much what i thought about the body fat as well

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PhxGymRat View Post
    Hello,

    I am 38 and I have been working out on and off my entire life and I have been very focused for about the past 2 years again. I have hit a plateu I am struggling to overcome ... I find it very easy to add strength and size but fat is always an issue. I am insulin resistant so I typical have a low carb/ keto style of diet. What would be a good beginner stack to cut off maybe 5% body fat?

    Here's my current stats and routine.

    38 Years Old
    5'10
    250-260
    Waist 40 at navel
    Shoulders 52-53
    Hips 46
    Calves 19
    Arms 18.5
    Various Online Body Fat Calculators 20-23% Body Fat

    I lift 5 days a week and try to get in 4 session of AT LEAST 20 minutes of variable cardio.

    What would be a good beginner stack to cut off maybe 5% body fat?
    Just fixing up your diet and all that will help you to lose 5% in a heart beat at that high a starting bf%. You should listen to Dylan and start a sarms cutting cycle but Id even then wait til you were around 18% without adding anything in.

  7. #7
    You probably store a bit extra in your legs, from your measurements. Online calculators for men focus on the midsection, so would underestimate your bf%.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I would guess your body fat is a bit higher than that. Maybe 25-27%. I had similar dimensions when my body fat was around 27-28%.
    You might be correct all I have access to at the moment are the online calculators and a handheld body fat measurement tool at my gym.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bobnolab View Post
    Just fixing up your diet and all that will help you to lose 5% in a heart beat at that high a starting bf%. You should listen to Dylan and start a sarms cutting cycle but Id even then wait til you were around 18% without adding anything in.
    @bobnolab "Just fix up your diet and..." if only it was that easy man. I have been doing this for a long time and at this point I need some assistance that's why I am here. After you meal prep, track macro's, Lift crazy, and do tons of cardio and the weight wont come off you need something to get through the plateau. The closer I get to 40 any sentence that starts with "Just" is a mute point.

  10. #10
    if you want to post a pic of yourself, i can assess your obdy fat for you...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •