napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack

honbods

Hi Dylan I'm a big fan my question is I'm 49yrs old workout for a few years I'm about to start a cycle of testosterone but not sure what to stack it with my goals is to gain mass I'm 137 lbs want to gain at least 10 lbs or more please help t thank you

We need your full stats to help you. Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

137 lbs is exyremely light bro. It doesnt sound like youve built a sufficient base naturally for steroid use. What are the rest of your stats?

Im currently on my 4th cycle of 50mg test prop and 200mg of test enan total of 250mg weekly for 10 weeks then after my PCT I want to stack test again with something else this time on a cut to build lean muscle on a cut....please help

And where has all this got you bro?

You're 137lbs and unless you are 5ft nothing you are far too undersized. You can gain 30lbs of muscle without any steroids, get off the gear and learn to train and eat correctly.

5' 1" I've gained about 5lbs in 4weeks about 15% body fat currently got about 8weeks to go on my current bulk then preparing to do a cut next for next summer

So is there any sarms I can replace steroids with???? When I do my cut
yes there are... here is what it would look like...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom