napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack

suryters

question: sir I am surya male 25 from india. I need the best endurance stack for my athletic compitions with least side effects and also which can be hidden in blood tests if possible?. . Plz suggest the stack and where , doseage ,how, at what price do I get those.? I need your help in this month.

im not advising anything on blood tests and detection times because i want NO liability on it and will not be taking the blame if anything goes wrong, so you need to think about that first if you are being tested... i dont get into that and want nothing to do with it... i'll be happy to help you with a cycle but you may want to rethink things if you are worried about testing

question: sir I am surya male 25 from india. I need the best endurance stack for my athletic compitions with least side effects and also which can be hidden in blood tests if possible?. . Plz suggest the stack and where , doseage ,how, at what price do I get those.? I need your help in this month.

It sounds like sarms are what you are after, but we can't help you with detection times for blood tests. You'll have to use at your own risk

Sir I am big fan of you. I see every video in your channel. I am surya m 25. From india, a.p state. I am interested to buy mk2866 and mk677. I am unable to place order in this site. So please help me to take this products. There are some of our friends who are interested to buy sarms.

Top Bottom