napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack

hulltorz

Hi Dylan um 50 years old 6'4 250lbs. I'd like to know the best combo to cut and build muscle. All my fat is mainly around stomach. Thx

steroids are completely out of the question... please do not even bring them up... you would want to go with a sarms stack in your current condition... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan um 50 years old 6'4 250lbs. I'd like to know the best combo to cut and build muscle. All my fat is mainly around stomach. Thx

I really like the stack that Dylan gave you. That would be extremely effctive for you for your goals of fat loss and muscle gain. Let us know if you have any other questions

What about only gw or how about gw and mk 677?
Gw is great for fat burning, and mk677 is great if you give it enough time since it needs ran a good year to get the most out of it.

If you want to run a 12 week cycle, for your goals you'll at least want to run a sarms combo and I wpukd personally go with rad and gw at the least, but the stack Dylan posted is your best option

Thx for the info. The problem now is where to buy legit sarms. I've done alote of research and cannot find a definitive company. All reviews contradict each other. Every company is crap and all r good. Too bad it's so hard to find legit places to buy. Also liquid or pills. Again no straight answers. Both r better lol. Arggg. I'd really like to get on sarms but where can u really trust. .....

Thx for the info. The problem now is where to buy legit sarms. I've done alote of research and cannot find a definitive company. All reviews contradict each other. Every company is crap and all r good. Too bad it's so hard to find legit places to buy. Also liquid or pills. Again no straight answers. Both r better lol. Arggg. I'd really like to get on sarms but where can u really trust. .....
Hello bro....did you look at what was posted above?? www.sarmsx.com is the highest quality you'll find guaranteed.

Take a,look at the logs and reviews on this site. They speak for themselves

That's just it they all say that. And everybody bashes everybody outside of this forum it's all negative so.......u say guaranteed how is it guaranteed. ....

That's just it they all say that. And everybody bashes everybody outside of this forum it's all negative so.......u say guaranteed how is it guaranteed. ....
im lost here... why are you asking if you dont really want an answer? i would NEVER in a million years be telling you this if it was not true... look at logs on the site or simply just pick someone... i stand by my words a million percent, period... thats your call man... you asked for help and thats what was given

Top Bottom