PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com

Thread: SR9009 worth it?

SR9009 worth it?

First shout to to the brothers rick and Dylan, I asked a question a while ago and yíall held it down for me I appreciate that. Anyway; Iíve been strongly considering SR9009 for cutting and was thinking about buying it this week but I got a bunch of heads telling me itís only 23% bioavailable and that it wonít do much for me. Is this true? How do I increase its bioavailability then? Since Iím taking it 4 times a day I thought thatís help but Iím lost. Any info on how to make sure SR9009 will be effective for me will be greatly appreciate. Much love.

its definitely worth it... the results that we have all seen speak for themselves... if it wasnt worth it, i would NEVER recommend it to anyone

I've seen the info out there about bioavailability, but despite what it's saying it Obviously works. I know personally how well it works. It did wonders for me on fat loss when I added it in last summer, and there's an endless amount of users that's had nothing but great things to say about it