napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009 stupid question but need answer. Warning long post

Wantstostaysecretplease

I am a female 5'7 117 pounds, 3 1/2 and 5 1/2 weeks out from bikini comp. This prep has been awful. I have had low macros for about 2.5 months now, with 4 no carb (lean protein and greens only) and 3 days with 100p,30f,70c. No refeed, carb reload, free meal, and at 2 hours of cardio a day 1/2 an hour being hiit. My "plan" is extremely restrictive with only white fish, egg whites, occasional whey, like 5 nuts as a fat source, and either rice or oats. So, you can guess what happened. I had a binge. 2 of them within 3 days. At 3.5 weeks out. All healthyish things (halo top, skinny pop, power crunch bars, nature valley bars, grenade bars, veggie straws, rice cakes, bananas and peanut butter beef jerky and almonds) which in the crazy amount I had isn't good what so ever, it could be worse I suppose. I am taking anavar (on week 4) and just started sr9009. Will I burn those calories off and bounce back easier with the sr9009 now in use? (I'm up almost 2 pounded 3 days later) Going to up my cardio but stick to my regular macros as going lower food will make me want to binge again. (A positive side, I felt like death before and I had good workouts all the week, is it a good thing I did this?) I've always had such a good relationship with food and am so upset that I couldn't handle this prep. Only iifym for any other show again, this restriction isn't for me. Sorry for the long post and I know there is no magic pill but with the stenabolic and extra cardio will I still be in my best place by show day? I know I did it to myself please no hate! Thanks for any advice. And sorry that this is a super long post.

you have to understand that anavar is a steroid... anavar is not a weight loss drug... steroids do make you gain muscle, which will in turn make the scale go up but your body fat could still be dropping... sr9009 will definitely help with weight and fat loss... you just have to understand what these actually do and are intended for

I know anavar is not a weight loss drug but is used in cutting phases especially with female bikini girls, making the muscle stay while dieting down hard. Wasn't sure if the fact I was taking anavar would play a part in that, where sr9009 is also a cutting drug, from what I've read and been told it makes your body burn more calories throughout the day as well as endurance for the cardio. I just meant do you think the two binges will have a huge negative effect on me close to show/will these drugs being used help my body not store it as fat as I'm very lean and I know I'm pretty prone to fat gain going off like that when calories and carbs have been so low for so long.

I know anavar is not a weight loss drug but is used in cutting phases especially with female bikini girls, making the muscle stay while dieting down hard. Wasn't sure if the fact I was taking anavar would play a part in that, where sr9009 is also a cutting drug, from what I've read and been told it makes your body burn more calories throughout the day as well as endurance for the cardio. I just meant do you think the two binges will have a huge negative effect on me close to show/will these drugs being used help my body not store it as fat as I'm very lean and I know I'm pretty prone to fat gain going off like that when calories and carbs have been so low for so long.
neither will cause fat gain unless you eat like shit.. my point was, in regards to your comment about the scale, that anavar will build muscle, which could increase your weight, but you could lose fat... "cutting" does not mean "weight loss" when it comes to steroids... i THINK im aware of what women use anavar for... cutting means losing body fat and toning but that could still result in you increasing the scale in small amounts due to muscle gain...

Top Bottom