napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sr9009 Questions

paroger7

I have read that sr9009 is to be taken 2 - 4 times a day. I was wondering if anyone has taken a full dose at 20mg right before my workout. Would this have a positive effect on my workout and make the fat loss more intense around my workout or would it be better to dose it throughout the day? My only problem with dosing over and over again throughout the day is forgetting or just not having it with me when I need to take it. Thanks!

as I recall, its actually 6 times daily, spread every 1-2 hours.

Only thing required for dosage before a workout is GW.(30m prior).

SR has a very short life, and you want it in your system all day long.

SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)

Assuming you got yours from sarmsx, and not some bullshit place.

Sr9009 has a very short half life it should be dosed at 30mg for maximum benefits. Product should be dosed 6 times daily at 5 mg doses.

MissBizz

I have read that sr9009 is to be taken 2 - 4 times a day. I was wondering if anyone has taken a full dose at 20mg right before my workout. Would this have a positive effect on my workout and make the fat loss more intense around my workout or would it be better to dose it throughout the day? My only problem with dosing over and over again throughout the day is forgetting or just not having it with me when I need to take it. Thanks!
it would have ZERO effect on your workout and fat loss... what it would do is mess up the way it works in general... the half life is far too short and if you dose it that way you will not get anything even close to what you should from it... its dosed 30 mg per day... 6 doses of 5 mg every 2-3 hours... you can run it however you want but don't complain if you deviate from the protocol and then find its not as effective...

Top Bottom