napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 Question

stretch512

So, thinking of dosing at 20mg 2-3 times per day. Anyone have any dosing you liked or didn't like? Did you feel like you had to dial in this dose? I love GW because its one dose per day and your g2g. Thanks for your feedback!

it takes a little getting used to and to be honest I have slipped a little on the 5-6 times a day, I do it when I remember lol but the half life is so short to get optimum results I would follow directions.

So best used pre ride - Primarly a road cyclist even though I do lift quite a bit. I am looking to use this for a few up coming events. So do I need to let it build up in my body or does it work like right away. Sorry I'm a noob on this SARM.

So, thinking of dosing at 20mg 2-3 times per day. Anyone have any dosing you liked or didn't like? Did you feel like you had to dial in this dose? I love GW because its one dose per day and your g2g. Thanks for your feedback!
I know one other on here that had great results dosing just 3-4 times per day, but the dose really needs to be 30mg per day to get the ideal results. 20mg total is a bit on the low side

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Perfect so I was planning on doing anywhere from 30-60mg a day. Thanks Rick excited to give this a try! I will be stacking it with ITPP injections but I have been on the ITPP for a while so I should be able to tell the difference once the SR9009 kicks in. Also trt test/deca with some Epi on the side - all low doses. So far feeling frisky - really in to see how this compares to GW.

Ya i really saw things happen fast when i did 20mg 4 times a day. It was awesome.

PHURIOUS

Thanks Phurious appreciate the feedback!

Np. Ofcourse i built up to that started like u should the 5mg every 3 hours etc then went to ten and so on but once i got up there i was changing almost daily.

PHURIOUS

Also dont forget to consider if you up it like that you will go thru the bottles alot faster. Lol

PHURIOUS

Perfect so I was planning on doing anywhere from 30-60mg a day. Thanks Rick excited to give this a try! I will be stacking it with ITPP injections but I have been on the ITPP for a while so I should be able to tell the difference once the SR9009 kicks in. Also trt test/deca with some Epi on the side - all low doses. So far feeling frisky - really in to see how this compares to GW.
That's going to be pretty sick brother! I'm excited to see what exactly you think, especially considering your cycling and experience with endurance sports

Btw. Just for future. Sr9009 with primo and norditropin is freaking fantastic. Ive never felt better lol

PHURIOUS

Start it at 30 mg per day stretch.. dont go any lower than that... get the 6 doses a day to start with... then bump it to 40 and do 4 doses of 10 mg throughout the day... 40 is a very strong dose... you should take notice rather quick as well...

Start it at 30 mg per day stretch.. dont go any lower than that... get the 6 doses a day to start with... then bump it to 40 and do 4 doses of 10 mg throughout the day... 40 is a very strong dose... you should take notice rather quick as well...

Ya i loved it. Which reminds me i need to get more. Lol

PHURIOUS

I'm going hard as fuck from the start I don't care about anything but being the best anymore !!! If I died but my name lasted through the ages with a legacy of awesomeness then I did my job !!!!

I actually started at 40mg dosed 4x and dropped down to the 30mg 6x protocol...fantastic results after only 2 weeks!!
My recomp was stuck....I had been running 500-600 calorie deficit for 3 weeks with out dropping a pound...started the SR and dropped 4 lbs in the first 2 weeks....probably added a pound of lean
The SR was the only change in my diet/workout routine
Love SR...!
Just wish customs would release my GW...can't wait to run them together

I actually started at 40mg dosed 4x and dropped down to the 30mg 6x protocol...fantastic results after only 2 weeks!!
My recomp was stuck....I had been running 500-600 calorie deficit for 3 weeks with out dropping a pound...started the SR and dropped 4 lbs in the first 2 weeks....probably added a pound of lean
The SR was the only change in my diet/workout routine
Love SR...!
Just wish customs would release my GW...can't wait to run them together

Damn that's frickin awesome man. I can't wait to run that shit myself. Sounds badass as hell. I'm going to be all over the SR9009 this summer

Damn that's frickin awesome man. I can't wait to run that shit myself. Sounds badass as hell. I'm going to be all over the SR9009 this summer

Yeah..it was like my metabolism had compensated for the reduced calories and the SR kick started it again....it surprised me to tell you the truth...I wasn't expecting such a profound effect...got me back to 9% BF

Top Bottom