napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 question

Larrya

I ordered SR9009 and each bottle is 20mgs/ml@30ml. I am dosing 30mg per day at 6 equal dose 5mg every 2-3 hours, so that gives me 20 days. Is it not supposed to be a 4 week supply per bottle or am I only dosing it 5 days a week?

where are you coming up with each bottle has to last 30 days? i dont get it... so every single person has to dose it the same? NO each bottle does not guarantee thirty days... thats like saying every vial of test is guaranteed this or that... well, do not some people run it lower than others? the sweet spot for sr9009 is 30 mg per day... noone forces you to dose that, you can run it however you like..

I ordered SR9009 and each bottle is 20mgs/ml@30ml. I am dosing 30mg per day at 6 equal dose 5mg every 2-3 hours, so that gives me 20 days. Is it not supposed to be a 4 week supply per bottle or am I only dosing it 5 days a week?

There is 30ml of solution per bottle, but that doesn't necessarily mean a 30 day supply. It depends on your dose

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok. I get it...thanks for the quick reply.

I may have posted twice on the same issue had a computer issue and not sure if one of the post went through, please disregard other post or delete it.

You can start it at 20mg if you like but sr9009, rad and mk 677 are the expensive sarms to run. Unfortunately if you want 30 day supplies you gotta put in the cash.

Ok. I get it...thanks for the quick reply.

I may have posted twice on the same issue had a computer issue and not sure if one of the post went through, please disregard other post or delete it.
no worries bro, i took care of it.. when your a new poster it puts it in moderation because we have the spam guard on so high but your good bro... if you have any other questions, just let me know...

Top Bottom