napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009 pricing

Colombia

Was about to make a couple of purchases but realized that the price shot up. Hope this doesn't happen with other sarms!!!!!!

Was about to make a couple of purchases but realized that the price shot up. Hope this doesn't happen with other sarms!!!!!!

It all completely is dependent on the price of raws pretty much. If the price rises on raws it obviouosly translates to higher prices for the consumer. It's all supply and demand, and SR9009 is relatively new with not a surplus of supply, and the de,and for it is constantly rising as people see how effective it can be based on the results people are getting

Is there any way of notifying us when there will be a price increase? This isn't something that is sprung upon you'll. I'm in the recycling industry and we are sent notifications of possible changes in pricing.

Is there any way of notifying us when there will be a price increase? This isn't something that is sprung upon you'll. I'm in the recycling industry and we are sent notifications of possible changes in pricing.

You're asking the wrong person man, but I assume sarmsx probably doesn't know when their prices go up for raws either, so it's really a surprise for everyone when it happens....just like gas prices bro

bro, you cannot possibly compare it to that industry... it depends on costs which can also be based on difficulty of shipping raws etc... that's not something i would know for them and i don't care to know... i do know that the price of rad, sr and of course 677 are far higher than others in terms of raws with 677 being by far the most expensive...

Top Bottom