napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 as preworkout only

atlien2488

I know it has a short half life and it continues to give you "exercise" at rest. I took it today before my workout for the first time and jus killed it in the gym. However, I didn't feel like I wanted to take it 3 more times throughout the day since I felt super hyped up already and wanted to chill out. Can you take it solely for preworkout or does it really need to be dosed 3-4 times a day?

that was more or less a placebo effect man... you are just wasting it not dosing it properly.. its not a stimulant and its not used as a pre workout... you wont have that same feeling moving on, trust me...

I know it has a short half life and it continues to give you "exercise" at rest. I took it today before my workout for the first time and jus killed it in the gym. However, I didn't feel like I wanted to take it 3 more times throughout the day since I felt super hyped up already and wanted to chill out. Can you take it solely for preworkout or does it really need to be dosed 3-4 times a day?

You're just not going to get the benefits you are looking for from it unless you dose it properly which is multiple times per day

Thanks guys....one last follow up question, does SR9009 have a very low bio availability? I've seen anywhere from 2 to 20 percent from different sources. Was wondering if these numbers are significant or even valid?

Top Bottom