napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 PCT/Finisher

Slip

Has anyone used SR9009 in PCT or as a finisher?

I ask because from what I have read here about SR9009 it is:
-Fast Acting
-No Suppression
-Can take you to that next level
-Is very expensive

I am suggesting a scenario where you have 1200mg of SR9009 with 3 different options:

Shorter but more intense:

1. If these things are true, would it be advantageous to run (SR9009@40mg/day) the last 4 weeks of a 12 weeks Sarms or AAS cycle to push it to the next level.

2. Could/would it be better used in PCT at 40mg/day along with GW501516 and Clomid?

Longer duration but less intense.
3. Would starting 20mg /day in the last 4 weeks of SARMS and running it through to the end of your PCT(GW&Clomid) be more advantageous.

I am interested in if this has been tried, and what the results were. If you haven't which would you try first?

Has anyone used SR9009 in PCT or as a finisher?

I ask because from what I have read here about SR9009 it is:
-Fast Acting
-No Suppression
-Can take you to that next level
-Is very expensive

I am suggesting a scenario where you have 1200mg of SR9009 with 3 different options:

Shorter but more intense:

1. If these things are true, would it be advantageous to run (SR9009@40mg/day) the last 4 weeks of a 12 weeks Sarms or AAS cycle to push it to the next level.

2. Could/would it be better used in PCT at 40mg/day along with GW501516 and Clomid?

Longer duration but less intense.
3. Would starting 20mg /day in the last 4 weeks of SARMS and running it through to the end of your PCT(GW&Clomid) be more advantageous.

I am interested in if this has been tried, and what the results were. If you haven't which would you try first?

Well, I'll tell you this. I've ran sr9009 at 40mg per day and it was pretty incredible. I really enjoyed it at that dose. It could be a great addition to pct as well. It will only enhance it.

I will say at 4 weeks you wouldn't get a whole lot out of it though. It really would start getting good and then you'd stop. I'd run it at an effctive dose for as long as I can to get the most out of it

you can use sr in pct absolutely... 40 mg is the best dose you could run it at as well... i would not run it at only 20 mg... 30 mg at least...

Top Bottom