napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009, gw501516

gerdosto

I just purchased liquid sarms and don't know to to convert ml to mgs so I dose properly, help please

The dropper should be marked. It should at least have the 1ml mark.
So if it's 10 mg per ml you get 10mg at the 1 ml mark.

SR9009 is 20mg per ml. You're going to want to dose 30mg, 5mg every 2-3 hours. So you're going to measure it to the .25 ml line. Not sure about GW, never taken it.

No supplement beats hard work

I just purchased liquid sarms and don't know to to convert ml to mgs so I dose properly, help please

If you purchased this from www.sarmsx.com where you should have the doses are like this

GW is 20mg per ml so 1 ml of solution is 20mg. Dosage is 20mg (1ml) dosed once in the am
SR9009 is 20mg per ml so 1ml is also 20mg. Dosage is 5mg (0.25ml) 6 times per day

And one ml is equal to what mg?
Sorry for the inconvenience
on the label of every bottle are the concentrations.

SR9009 is 20mg's per ML=1 full dropper a day taken @0.25mg's every 2-3 hours
GW50516 is 20mg's per ML=1 full dropper a day
S4 is 50mg's per ML=1/2 dropper taken twice a day 4-6 hours apart
MK-2866 is 50 mg's per ML…..1/2 dropper once a day

Last edited:
dont make it harder than it is.. a lot of guys do that and the light clicks when they realize its elementary math... montgomery gave you the right breakdown but you need to understand how it works as well...

I tend to over complete things and I failed in mat lol
And I really appreciate all the help
LOLL you have me cracking up LOL... its all good bro, thats what we are here for! try to not overcomplicate too much because often times, thats what causes errors... your fine bro and you will do great!

SR9009 taken pre meals or with food ever few hrs?
it makes no difference either way with or without food... the only time food is necessary is if you find it gives you an upset stomach, which is quite rare, otherwise it makes no difference either way

Top Bottom