napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sr9009 female cycle log

alexey3vna

Hi everyone I'm Alex and I'm preparing for a sr cycle beginning next week. I'd love to know any other females that had taken this and what to expect of it on the side effects area... I've followed some other female threads on that and I'm really excited to begin my cycle! I read a lot about stacking sarms and other gear but as I'm new to all that I chose to start small and see how my body reacts... If everything goes well I'm cycling oxandrolone next.

I'm not really looking for weight loss as I'm already slim and I know it could happen so I'd like to know what u guys take for not loosing weight while on sarms if you're not going for that. My goal is bulking up a little bit.

stats:
27yo
5'4
100lbs

I'm using creatine+protein as supplements and I eat a lot (clean, no alcohol, almost no deserts or processed food... only thing is fried stuff. I love it and its hard to avoid but I'm trying.) and I drink loads of water. I hit the gym 5/7 sometimes 6/7. I'm on gym for almost 1 year now and used to be a pro dancer for 7 years before that.

I think that's all but feel free to ask anything that I forgot to mention!

I take a lot of food.. focus more on resistance training than cardio in the gym and sneak in another small meal/snack every day.. make peanut butter your friend

im not a female btw

Last edited:
why would you pick something that is specifically used for weight loss if thats not what you want? that literally makes no sense?

If you want to bulk you are using the wrong sarm. It does nothing for muscle gain

I chose this one because I know it increases endurance and performance. Also from sr, gw and s4 (which are the ones I have access to) the sr sounded like the most smooth in known side effects. I'm slim but I want to cut some bf% and gain muscle strength/definition before really bulking up with var/test. Is it that wrong? I'm new to this kind of enhancers so I'm researching a lot on it but I have no experience so if you guys have different angles on that I'd appreciate the info :)

I take a lot of food.. focus more on resistance training than cardio in the gym and sneak in another small meal/snack every day.. make peanut butter your friend

im not a female btw

peanut butter thats the stuff lol do you eat it with carbs or shakes or anything would do?

when you say resistance you mean more weight less/slow rep? I train boxing twice a week, is that too much cardio for what I want?

PB anytime.. Honey Roasted from Fairway >

I went with "resistance" just to include to include the use of bands. If you are looking to put on lean mass I would start by eating more on days you box, no need to cut it out.

you can use it but you are not going to bulk or gain weight with it whatsoever, not in any way, shape or form... if you stack it with something then you can

PB anytime.. Honey Roasted from Fairway >

I went with "resistance" just to include to include the use of bands. If you are looking to put on lean mass I would start by eating more on days you box, no need to cut it out.

cool thanks I'll keep that in mind!

you can use it but you are not going to bulk or gain weight with it whatsoever, not in any way, shape or form... if you stack it with something then you can

I see your point. I may have misphrased my goals: I do want to bulk but I see it as the long run with performance and less bf% being the first step to it. I just don't want to loose weight considerably - since I don't even have that much to begin with. Do you think using the sr will cause much weight loss in the process?

What do you think about taking it to enhance performance and cut bf% prior to cycling hormones? I don't want to get really big nor I plan on keep on using hormones so I'd like to have the best outcomes possible from that one cycle. I know it takes more than just that and I plan my entire routine accordingly (diet, sleep, exercise etc) but talking about just the substance use, do you think sr would give me what I want? (considering I plan on using hormones for bulking afterwards)

Top Bottom