domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: First SARMs cycle for re-comp

  1. #1

    First SARMs cycle for re-comp

    Hi all; fantastic site with a lot of great information. I've spent the last week and a half reading and learning what I can.

    Some background: I'm 43, 5'11" 196lbs and about 22% bf. I've been training for years off and on and consistently for the last year. I've never used PED's before but would like to try SARMs out. Diet is good and I'm slowly bring the weight down, my goal is to be in the 10-12% range.

    I have a blood test scheduled for tomorrow and should everything come back ok, I'd like to do a re-comp for the first cycle to get the bf down a bit and add some more muscle. Based on how that goes I'll either run another re-comp or cycle more focused on cutting for a second one.

    How does this look for a first cycle?

    1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.


    Mini pct 13-16

    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day


    I'd like to avoid S-4 due to the vision side effects.

    Thanks for the help

    Edited to ask: Diet when doing a re-comp. Is it best to eat at maintenance?
    Last edited by CET; 05-22-2018 at 09:10 PM.

  2. #2
    There's a STICKY post going over nutrition
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...01-a-3314.html

  3. #3
    it doesnt make one stitch of sense to do a recomp at 22% and i cant recommend that... i cant recommend something that makes no sense.. it only makes sense to cut...





  4. #4
    Perfect, thanks Dylan, that's the kind of advice I need.

    Talked to my Dr today about my test levels. I had them tested in October last year and everything is good. Levels are just above average for someone my age.

    I'll switch it up and begin with a cut to get the bf down to more acceptable levels then either look at a re-comp or a bulk. I'm already doing a fairly aggressive cut but will add in SARMs to help out.

    Stack to help with a cut

    1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 LGD 4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.


    Mini pct 13-16

    clomid 50/25/25/25

    How does this look?

    I've read a couple of places that GW can be split to 10mg twice a day. At the moment I'm lifting in the morning and doing cardio after work. Would I benefit from splitting the dose up?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Specimen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    DIRTY JERZ
    Posts
    251
    Never understood the popularity and use of "re-comp" just focus on bulking or cutting

  6. #6
    For a cut, you need to go with a better plan

    1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
    1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
    1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)

    9-12 post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

    PCT

    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day


    Do not split the gw dose

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    For a cut, you need to go with a better plan

    1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
    1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
    1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)

    9-12 post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

    PCT

    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day


    Do not split the gw dose
    You need to go with the stack rick recommended brother... the stack you have listed is not an ideal cutting stack


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro





  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Specimen View Post
    Never understood the popularity and use of "re-comp" just focus on bulking or cutting
    I couldn't agree more. Most of the time I find people want to recomp because they aren't sure what they should do. Honestly it seems that if you are not sure 99% of the time you should be cutting.

    On top of that I just find it easier to cut down and then, once you are lean, try to add quality lean muscle. The body grows best when it is in a lean state.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***






  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Most of the time I find people want to recomp because they aren't sure what they should do. Honestly it seems that if you are not sure 99% of the time you should be cutting.

    On top of that I just find it easier to cut down and then, once you are lean, try to add quality lean muscle. The body grows best when it is in a lean state.
    its far far easier to add lean muscle in a leaner state... not so easy to add "lean" into the equation if you are not leaner to start with





  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Most of the time I find people want to recomp because they aren't sure what they should do. Honestly it seems that if you are not sure 99% of the time you should be cutting.

    On top of that I just find it easier to cut down and then, once you are lean, try to add quality lean muscle. The body grows best when it is in a lean state.
    Truth. Recomp has become a go to. I know in the far past before I understood diet, I always wanted to "recomp". Thinking I want to lose a lot of bodyfat and gain a bunch of muscle. Much easier to get to/stay at BF % then add lean muscle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •