napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009 and extreme headaches.

Trensetter11

So basically long story short, first time i used sr9009 was awesome and everything, second time I used in a cycle it’s gave me crazy headaches. Only difference was I switched brands because the first brand I had used when out of business. I love sr9009 but this time around it’s giving me this crazy headaches I’m talking like bad. Any advice or idea why this is happening? Anyone is welcomed.

I got it from purerawz i was thinking the same as well I was like wtf this stuff has given me zero benefits, any good sources?

Who has legit SR9009 any good sources, I should of known better than to buy from them I did hear bad stuff from them and still tried them and gave them a chance I guess there stuff is bunk. Sucks there goes my money.

they are a HORRIBLE source... just horrible... sorry bro...

you want to go with esarms.com.. they have the best quality you can find

I've been using esarms myself, and I'm super happy with it. You can PM for a discount code if you're interested.

Thanks guys I will give e sarms a try, and also thanks for being so welcoming and direct, I can’t even biggen to tell you the disappointment in other forums I’ve encountered. Stay lifting.

Thanks guys I will give e sarms a try, and also thanks for being so welcoming and direct, I can’t even biggen to tell you the disappointment in other forums I’ve encountered. Stay lifting.
You're very welcome, and definitely don't be afraid to ask questions or share your experiences.

Top Bottom