napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 Destroying my heart rate

Hey guys,

So first off, this SR9009 is NOT from SARMSX. I purchased this from ReceptorChem, a popular european reseach chem website. I bought this BEFORE I EVER HEARD OF SARMSX. I never actually used it after hearing of all the stories about SARMS products being faked and so forth on websites other than SARMSX. But I decided to give it a go alongside my GW and OSTA from SARMSX. My average resting heart rate is 90-100 (ridiculously high, I know). My blood pressure is in the optimum range, usually 130/80. I took the SR9009, and within an hour, my heart rate dropped from 100 to 50, and I started feeling very off. My blood pressure remained stable.

QUESTIONS:

1. is it dangerous for SR9009 to literally halve your heart rate? I didn't feel very good at a heart rate of 50 to be honest, and actually felt better off at 90-100.
2. SR9009 is notorious for lowering heart rate, is this a sign that my SR9009 is legit?
3. I am not sure what to do with the remaining SR9009, it seems to be from a reputable site, and it had the impact that SR supposedly has on heart rate, but this just didn't make me feel too good. What should I do?

EDIT - forgot to mention, I had an ECG done last week which showed that my heart is very healthy, so that is not the issue.

Last edited:
What the actual fuck?!? If you are serious and not fucking around with us then this is flat out crazy.

Nvm Killer, i just noticed it was you I know you are being sincere

Last edited:
Bro, are you sure your resting hr is 90-100 normally? That's ridiculously high to the point that is say you need medical attention. For it to drop in half doesn't sound possible at all to me. 50 isn't a bad resting hr. That's where mine is normallyin the mid 50s.

I really don't know what to say to you other than your normal hr is fucking scary if that's true

Yeah I just went to the doctor a couple days ago and my resting heart rate was 59.

yeah I'm actually serious about this guys...Think I should get this checked out then

UPDATE ---- Current Reading:

Reading 1. BP 120/80 HR 100
Reading 2. BP 126/84 HR 95
Reading 3 BP 120/74 HR 98

Will drink my usual morning coffee later and give you guys another update...

PS. Will Ostarine or Cardarine or S4 help at all with my heart rate?

Last edited:
Thats the worst bit mate, I am only 21!

FORGOT TO MENTION - I had an ECG done last which showed that my heart is very healthy.

I had a feeling you were around that type of age so it is bad. Your BP is good but imo you definitely need to see a Doctor, hopefully this is something that can easily be put right. Keep us posted.

yeah I'm actually serious about this guys...Think I should get this checked out then

UPDATE ---- Current Reading:

Reading 1. BP 120/80 HR 100
Reading 2. BP 126/84 HR 95
Reading 3 BP 120/74 HR 98

Will drink my usual morning coffee later and give you guys another update...

PS. Will Ostarine or Cardarine or S4 help at all with my heart rate?

Serious question here bro.....do you have issues with anxiety? That could explain a lot as to why your heart rate is so much higher.

Very intuitive question there mate. Yes I do suffer from generalised anxiety, it is worse at some points than others. However despite this, a lot of the time when I measure my high heart rate and blood pressure (which is multiple times a day) I am not suffering from anxiety at that point in time, so I do not think that anxiety is the ONLY cause for my heart rate. You make a great point there though for sure.

Guess I should get it checked out.

Top Bottom