napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 and Anavar

Scottash

Hello, I am currently approximately 4 weeks into a 6 week cycle of Anavar at 50mg per day. I am interested in taking SR9009 for some extra cutting, and am wondering if there is any drug interaction or side effects I would need to be concerned about. I will be taking 30mg of SR for 20 days. Is it smart for me to take this for the end of my cycle or should I wait and take it alongside Nolva at 30mg for my PCT. Thanks in advance, as I have been unable to find any info on this.

Scott

Shit bro please tell us you have test and something for liver support in that cycle, if not then damn ur in balls deep my friend. I wud not be concerned with adding sr9009 at this point, you need to think about how you are going to recover from this, do you even have a pct planned, let us know because if u don't then ur in TOXIC CITY and that's not a place u want to be in.

Yes, I am currently on a stack that includes test and a liver support, and yes, I have Nolva ready to be used as a PCT. my question is only about drug interaction and the most effective time to take the SR. Thanks.

There are no interaction issues at all bro. I would take that a step further and also add GW and S4 to that as well, which will really take your cutting to a new level

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

You also need much more than Nolva for pct. your whole pct protocol should look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I'm glad you're using test. PCT needs to be augmented as Rick said. My recent research on anavar seems to show anavar increases T3 uptake. I bet it would go wonderfully with SR9009 and GW from Sarmsx if you wanted to shred down. I just wonder how pronounced that effect is.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Last edited:
You can definitely run those together but always have test as a base. The pct Rick laid out is what you want.

Phurious Pharma Rep

You can absolutely add it and there is definitely no interaction issues... i would run it the rest of your cycle and through pct as well... sr is non suppressive so it can be used at any time... www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality sr9009 you can find..

Top Bottom