napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009/Advice 35 year old

twinbigz

Age 35
191 pounds
5'11
Brief History - use to be very athletic, regularly attended the gym for over 10 years, "age 21-32", stopped lifting for three 3 now I'm looking to get back into the swing of things. Never took any steroids or PH only OTC supplements like pump products, creatine, pre workouts , protein powder and test boosters "don't know if they worked" or if its my genetics or my diet but I use to be able to eat anything and still see results, I was huge and kept getting stronger and some what stayed lean.

Goal - get back the body I had when I was 32, I was 175-185 but had a very big muscular look.

Not into the whole steroids and pro-hormones phase thats why I decided to go with a sarm after doing some research because I wasn't going to initially, i was planning to just do what i did in the past but I notice my body doesn't react the same anymore so I guess i need some assistance.

After listening to you explain SR9009 and the fact it has no testosterone suppression and it doesn't bother your eyes etc etc I'm sold. I dont want to take a bunch of things, just trying to gauge one thing at a time to see if the product is effective or not then gradually move up into stacks later.

From reading the above do you think SR9009 is the correct choice to start off with?

Age 35
191 pounds
5'11
Brief History - use to be very athletic, regularly attended the gym for over 10 years, "age 21-32", stopped lifting for three 3 now I'm looking to get back into the swing of things. Never took any steroids or PH only OTC supplements like pump products, creatine, pre workouts , protein powder and test boosters "don't know if they worked" or if its my genetics or my diet but I use to be able to eat anything and still see results, I was huge and kept getting stronger and some what stayed lean.

Goal - get back the body I had when I was 32, I was 175-185 but had a very big muscular look.

Not into the whole steroids and pro-hormones phase thats why I decided to go with a sarm after doing some research because I wasn't going to initially, i was planning to just do what i did in the past but I notice my body doesn't react the same anymore so I guess i need some assistance.

After listening to you explain SR9009 and the fact it has no testosterone suppression and it doesn't bother your eyes etc etc I'm sold. I dont want to take a bunch of things, just trying to gauge one thing at a time to see if the product is effective or not then gradually move up into stacks later.

From reading the above do you think SR9009 is the correct choice to start off with?
SR9009 is an excellent option and probably the second best option for you... I would go with GW501516 basically over any sarm if i had to just pick one but if you are wanting to use sr9009 its extremely effective as well... you can stack them together for EXTREME effectiveness... each one can be ran 16 weeks and then you need 3 weeks off before you start another cycle... if you want to run both, here is a link to purchase them in a stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=121

if you want to run them as a stand alone, then here is the link to the sarmsx discount page to order them.. https://www.sarmsx.com/discounts

Age 35
191 pounds
5'11

I would start with GW bro. Sr9009 is a great option if you want to add it to GW. They stack great together....but if you have to pick one go with GW. I still would highly suggest the stack between the two. They have awesome synergy together

Here is the layout for both along with the link to get what you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/endurance-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

I'm new to sarms as well (34 year old).

I went with enhanced super stack.

Not cheap. But as in life, you get what you pay for.

Check out others reviews of enhanced super stack on this forum. Might help your decision.

I'm new to sarms as well (34 year old).

I went with enhanced super stack.

Not cheap. But as in life, you get what you pay for.

Check out others reviews of enhanced super stack on this forum. Might help your decision.
this was an extremely wise choice on cycles... the enhanced super stack is the most aggressive sarms cutting cycle you can run...

Top Bottom