PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Sr9009

Sr9009

Hi Dylan I have a question im hoping you can help me with. I am very new to SARMs and well the only place I can get them is from my nearest nutrition supplement store without my wife gettin onto me. Well I purchased SR 9009 and did some research on your youtube channel. However the videos are no longer there. I only have two questions at the moment and they are , does SR9009 raise blood Pressure and is MMG Labs a legit company ? Again thanks for your help

DO NOT buy sarms from a supplement store whatsoever... DO NOT do that... HUGE mistake... you wont have any idea what you are actually getting but it will be anything but a sarm... DO NOT buy that shit from there

Why is it the only place? Is it cause you want to pay cash so it doesnít show up on your credit card?
    There are options. I can suggest.

exactly, theres several ways to get around seeing it on a credit card statement

Easiest is just take cash and go buy a vanilla card.
    Itís a one use card. Not reloadable. Find out the cost of what you want. Buy a card and but that amount plus a couple bucks just Incase. Purchase from esarms. You will have a few bucks left. Use it at convenience store the throw away the card.

Thanks for the feedback and yes the reason is so it doesnít show on my statement. After seeing the responses Iíve taken them back and was able to get a refund. I will be going through esrams to make my purchase. Again thank you for the feedback

nice bro, sounds good