napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sr9009

Teri

Hi Dylan,

Question #1

Is this safe for a women to take?

Question #2

Can you take it in pill form? And is the pill form just as effective?

Due to finances I cannot afford the liquid.

I am currently taking 10-20 mg of lgd4033. Was taking Ostarine. Cycled off if it.

I am bodybuilding. And I am 61 yr old female. I feel the best I've ever felt in my life. I still need to get rid of fat. Been working out now for 10 months. My goal is to get big also.

But can I take sr9009 with any other sarm or would I need too?

I signed up at the forum an read these caps could be fake an have hormones. I bought lgd4033 on eBay from company called fightpharm. Can you tell me if they are any good?

Off the bat i don’t think your source is a good one honestly, especially if you bought it on eBay. But yes SR is ok for women as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't ever go with cheap sarms. It's a 100% guarantee they are fake. Especially being female it's extremely important to make sure you have quality legit sarms

I signed up at the forum an read these caps could be fake an have hormones. I bought lgd4033 on eBay from company called fightpharm. Can you tell me if they are any good?
ebay?? what?? good lord! that alone says you should not be doing this right now without more education... ebay??? stop taking that!

sr is fine for women IF ITS REAL, which yours IS NOT... it doesnt matter what form its in, it only matters on quality but if its extremely cheap, there's a reason, and its NOT a good one... if you cannot afford it, just dont do it because if you cut a corner, its going to end up hurting you and i dont want to see that

Top Bottom