napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR 9009 crystals

Locman12

I'm noticing that there are crystals sitting in the bottom of my vials of SR. Is a vigorous shake enough to mix it up or do I need to be running the vials under hot water? If so that'll kinda be a pain in the ass every few hours all day. Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm noticing that there are crystals sitting in the bottom of my vials of SR. Is a vigorous shake enough to mix it up or do I need to be running the vials under hot water? If so that'll kinda be a pain in the ass every few hours all day. Anyone?

you can try shaking it and running under hot water as well. it wont hurt.

Just shake it before every use, as you should be doing with any sarm before dosing bro. That will redistribute it in the suspension

Just shake it before every use, as you should be doing with any sarm before dosing bro. That will redistribute it in the suspension

That's what I've been doing but actually my wife who has crossed over to the dark side was concerned that she wasn't getting proper doses due to the chunks in the bottom. I just wanted to clarify. Thanks.

Bro, I'm right with ya. Been dealing with this since I got the bottles. I heat mine up everyday and it crashes everyday. It sticks to the bottle and the dropper is covered in a white coating. Shaking does very little as the crystals (crystals vary in size some look like flakes/chunks) do not suspend but rather immediately drop to the bottom of the bottle. None of the other compounds behave this way.

Bro, I'm right with ya. Been dealing with this since I got the bottles. I heat mine up everyday and it crashes everyday. It sticks to the bottle and the dropper is covered in a white coating. Shaking does very little as the crystals (crystals vary in size some look like flakes/chunks) do not suspend but rather immediately drop to the bottom of the bottle. None of the other compounds behave this way.

as you have been told now SEVERAL times, the bottles can be replaced ANYTIME but you never confirmed you wanted that ONCE... its quite simple... instead of the same thing being said, it can be replaced for you

i had a problem with my Ralox and PE replaced it immediately. they have good customer service. if you need a replacement let them know

That's what I've been doing but actually my wife who has crossed over to the dark side was concerned that she wasn't getting proper doses due to the chunks in the bottom. I just wanted to clarify. Thanks.

If its an ongoing issue pm pureessencesarms and they will take care of you

No problem bro. If it is problematic, then contact pure essence like Dylan said, and they will make sure you are well taken care of brother

I've got crystals in mine also. They don't bother me. Let's me know something is actually in there lol. I shake it really good and take it. I'm not as picky as some.

as you have been told now SEVERAL times, the bottles can be replaced ANYTIME but you never confirmed you wanted that ONCE... its quite simple... instead of the same thing being said, it can be replaced for you

I've been traveling a bit and not constantly connected to the internet. I replied to the much appreciated PM and generous offer yesterday. No response as of yet. Just letting people know that the issue is being seen by others and it's not just them.

Oh shit... I never knew about shaking them. I've heard others say NOT to shake them. I guess I'll start doing that.

Yes you definitely want to. Just to make sure everything is cohesive and combined.

Oh shit... I never knew about shaking them. I've heard others say NOT to shake them. I guess I'll start doing that.

Yes I highly recommend shaking before every dose brother. You will get a much better redistribution of the compound in the suspension

Okay sweet. Makes sense
I was kinda wondering about that. :)

yes, sr9009 is going to require shaking after each use... its a much different structure, much thicker molecule as GW is being that they are ppar modulators as opposed to just regular sarms but i assure you, the quality and standard of the product is not compromised whatsoever...

Top Bottom