napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr-9009 & gw-501516

tony92

Hey guys,

Long time visitor of this forum - first time posting!

I’m looking at stacking S9 and GW together as a good cutting combo.

As I’ll be in a caloric deficit, should I still expect to lose a bit of muscle mass even on stenabolic and cardirine? Or will they help preserve (or even increase) muscle mass?

25 years old, 6’4 and at around 195 pounds/15% body fat

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

Long time visitor of this forum - first time posting!

I’m looking at stacking S9 and GW together as a good cutting combo.

As I’ll be in a caloric deficit, should I still expect to lose a bit of muscle mass even on stenabolic and cardirine? Or will they help preserve (or even increase) muscle mass?

25 years old, 6’4 and at around 195 pounds/15% body fat

Thanks in advance!

If you are looking for the best way to preserve muscle mass, I'd add in S4 or even mk2866 to that stack

Thanks for replying bro. When you say they aren’t reputable, do you mean you’ve never heard of them before? Or you have heard of them and they’re not legit?

Not reputable means they have a bad reputation. If i had not heard of them then i would say that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow that’s interesting as they used to be sold through a fairly reputable brick and mortar supplement store in Melbourne.

Can I ask what isn’t so reputable about them?

Wow that’s interesting as they used to be sold through a fairly reputable brick and mortar supplement store in Melbourne.

Can I ask what isn’t so reputable about them?

Feedback that ive received on several occasions. That doesnt mean u cant us them man. Just giving u a heads up about several complaints from people getting steroid type side effects u should never have with real sarms

Feedback that ive received on several occasions. That doesnt mean u cant us them man. Just giving u a heads up about several complaints from people getting steroid type side effects u should never have with real sarms

I appreciate that mate. I know this isn’t the source question but as an extension, do you know Aus Sarms (I believe they go by Aus Labs now) to be more reputable?

I appreciate that mate. I know this isn’t the source question but as an extension, do you know Aus Sarms (I believe they go by Aus Labs now) to be more reputable?

No i do not

Top Bottom