napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR 9009 & Cardarine Stack Question

Scott Weiland

Hey Everyone,

I had a quick question about running a 9009+GW stack. So first off.. if people are wondering if this shit works; it does. I'm on a mission to reduce BF. Doing everything I can, getting better every day, learning more everyday, but I hit a wall with my endurance. I couldn't do cardio, but only up to a certain point. 1st day on 9009 I did almost double the length of my run, haven't done that distance in about ehh.. almost 10yrs. (we get old, ya know).. but I did drop 2.2% of BF. As you can guess I have a ways to go.

Anyway my legs are shredded from two days of back to back hard running. Second day I couldn't do as much as I did my first day, but hey - HELL of an improvement. I wan't to take the weekend off of cardio definitely, maybe even weights to give my body a rest.

Question is should I still take the stack? My thought is since this stack is meant for fat burning and if I'm going to take the day off (even from weights) wouldn't it be smarter to take a day off of the stack to let my body not get used to it and keep my tolerance for the stack low. Or does it not work like that.. and I should take it every day like the protocol says. I just want to get the most bang for the buck and if I'm not going to put it to use why take it?

Thanks everyone.

No,you want to dose every day. Do not take breaks from it. It's important to keep even stable consistent levels of it in your bloodstream to keep it working

nice screen name... stp is one of my favorite bands all time...

you do NOT take any days off whatsoever... you take them every day..

Thanks, Dylan

Weiland is my hero.. hahaha (strange hero, right???) anyway thanks for your videos too. I learned a HELL of a lot from them, and did all my homework before jumping into this thanks to you.

Thanks, Dylan

Weiland is my hero.. hahaha (strange hero, right???) anyway thanks for your videos too. I learned a HELL of a lot from them, and did all my homework before jumping into this thanks to you.
love it bro... one of the greatest singers of all time... i used to listen to core and purple when i was kid NON STOP... im happy to help brother and great to have you here...

Top Bottom