napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sprinting

androblanc

Hello, I’m a former sprinter and want to take myself to the next level. Do you have any idea what I should research? I was thinking either winstrol or trenbolone since they make you cut down and he leaner. Anything feedback form you would be great. I will also start taking Mk-677 this week for a cycle of a month.

just a horrific idea... have you done any research on tren? do you realize that one of its main side effects is it ruins your cardio... thats literally one of the worst things you could take for running/sprinting... do you know what mk677 does and that the first month it can increase water retention quite a bit? do you also realize that a month of it is absolutely pointless... whats scary to me is that you have not really done a stitch of research on anything your doing.. .its scary man

Hello, I’m a former sprinter and want to take myself to the next level. Do you have any idea what I should research? I was thinking either winstrol or trenbolone since they make you cut down and he leaner. Anything feedback form you would be great. I will also start taking Mk-677 this week for a cycle of a month.
If you want something to enhance your athletic performance you should look into sarms and not steroids for running. Particularly cardarine

Top Bottom