napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Spring-Summer Cycle

RoboGainz

Here is my cycle layout that I will be beginning either at the end of February or beginning of March. My goals are to cut down on body fat and of course retain as much muscle/fullness. I will be turning 28 in april, this is a 12 week prep for basically a beach cycle and going on vacation.

My stats:
5'10
12-13% BF
9 Years of training

Cycle:
1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED (Have never ran drol before, any advice on dosage timing??)
1-12 Test E 250mg PW
1-12 Tren E 400mg PW
1-12 Masteron E 500mg PW
6-12 Winny 50mg ED
1-12 Adex 1mg M, TH (this is what has worked best for me in the past)
4-12 T3 50mcg
6-12 Clen+ Ketotifen
+On the orals I was thinking of splitting the doses, 2 caps in the AM and 3 in the afternoon before working out.

Protection:
750mg Tudca
Cycle Assist
Liv.52 2 caps
3000mg Milk thistle
Cholesterol Support
Kidney Cleanse
coq10

+I am interested in seeing and mainly hearing feedback on the Anadrol for weeks 1-4 or possibly going 5 weeks. I have never ran it before but figured it would be a great addition to keep my muscles from going flat. Also, should I take out the clen since I will be running it with tren? I know many are not fans of clen, I have gotten great results from it but I get many sides from it as well. Any critique is appreciated, my biggest worry is blood pressure which I will be monitoring very closely. All for taking things out or throwing things in. My goal is drop about 8 pounds of fat over the 3 months in a caloric deficit and maintain my weight around 200. Thanks for any feedback!

Last edited:
In my opinion drol is one of the most effective orals I have ever taken but with that comes its high toxicity!! When I ran Robo liquid drol I put my body in the best position to handle the sides especially the spike in blood pressure. Before running it I made sure my cardiovascular conditioning was at its best. As you may know cardio increases stroke volume, which is the amount of blood that your heart can beat in a single beat, thereby decrease the work it has to do to supply your body with what it needs. The less work the lower your blood pressure to start the cycle! Another thing I did prior to using drol was get my body fat down as low as I could. As far as dosage as you know everyone responds differently but for me I always put health first and started at 25mg a day and after assessed my tolerance went to 50mg per day. I highly recommend you monitor blood pressure prior to using drol to get a baseline and monitor your blood pressure while using drol. You can control the side effects from the spike in blood pressure before they start to get out of hand by knowing where your blood pressure is at and not going simply by how you feel.

Here is my cycle layout that I will be beginning either at the end of February or beginning of March. My goals are to cut down on body fat and of course retain as much muscle/fullness. I will be turning 28 in april, this is a 12 week prep for basically a beach cycle and going on vacation.

My stats:
5'10
12-13% BF
9 Years of training

Cycle:
1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED (Have never ran drol before, any advice on dosage timing??)
1-12 Test E 250mg PW
1-12 Tren E 400mg PW
1-12 Masteron E 500mg PW
6-12 Winny 50mg ED
4-12 T3 50mcg
6-12 Clen+ Ketotifen
+On the orals I was thinking of splitting the doses, 2 caps in the AM and 3 in the afternoon before working out.

Protection:
750mg Tudca
Cycle Assist
Liv.52 2 caps
3000mg Milk thistle
Cholesterol Support
Kidney Cleanse
coq10

+I am interested in seeing and mainly hearing feedback on the Anadrol for weeks 1-4 or possibly going 5 weeks. I have never ran it before but figured it would be a great addition to keep my muscles from going flat. Also, should I take out the clen since I will be running it with tren? I know many are not fans of clen, I have gotten great results from it but I get many sides from it as well. Any critique is appreciated, my biggest worry is blood pressure which I will be monitoring very closely. All for taking things out or throwing things in. My goal is drop about 8 pounds of fat over the 3 months in a caloric deficit and maintain my weight around 200. Thanks for any feedback!

Quick question rob-gainz what’s your reason for running T3 and clen?

Quick question rob-gainz what’s your reason for running T3 and clen?

To basically just melt the fat off! not to mention Tren has an effect on T3 levels as well. They both have kept me lean before while putting on size. I will start the adrol at 25mg then, what do you think of the rest of the cycle?

To basically just melt the fat off! not to mention Tren has an effect on T3 levels as well. They both have kept me lean before while putting on size. I will start the adrol at 25mg then, what do you think of the rest of the cycle?

Here is my opinion bro! I respect Dylan and Rick but I also am 44 years old and tak no ones word and not do my own research. In my research about Clen and t3 it’s not worth the risk for something I can do without it! Here is a photo of me competing 100% NATURAL!!! If I can attain this level of leanness without help so can you!

Here is my opinion bro! I respect Dylan and Rick but I also am 44 years old and tak no ones word and not do my own research. In my research about Clen and t3 it’s not worth the risk for something I can do without it! Here is a photo of me competing 100% NATURAL!!! If I can attain this level of leanness without help so can you!

Totally agree, I respect everyones opinions on the board, I have a very specific diet that I follow when going into these hard cuts. Your right on the T3 and Clen. T3 is much much better then clen in every way from my experience, 0 sides and I swear it has kept me from gaining much if any fat while trying to put on some size. I originally bought it for a female bikini competitor, she never ended up getting it but turns out she was too scared to use it so I said hell I cant just throw it out. Its all diet man clearly, Clen+T3 is quite potent and speeds up the process no doubt. I truly think I can gain some lean size and drop a lot of fat on this cycle.

I couldn't agree more with this.

You are free to do as you please bro. It's your cycle, but I wouldn't be touching clen and t3 at all. There is about a dozen reasons I'd never touch the stuff myself, and when it comes down to it, your bread and butter is diet and training that dictate your results. You dont want to rely on unhealthy Catabolic drugs to get you lean

You are free to do as you please bro. It's your cycle, but I wouldn't be touching clen and t3 at all. There is about a dozen reasons I'd never touch the stuff myself, and when it comes down to it, your bread and butter is diet and training that dictate your results. You dont want to rely on unhealthy Catabolic drugs to get you lean

Ill take the Clen out, do you think the anadrol is a good choice to kickstart it for staying full and appetite suppression?

let me tell you this, i love the compound choices for the most part... i actually have proof of merit with t3 to a point and i have a video on how to properly use it... it MUST be used with anabolics or you are absolutely going to lose muscle but the issue remains that playing around with your thyroid COULD be costly to you down the road... its NOT a guarantee, so dont mix words or anything but its a concern and thats what steers me away but its not as bad as made out to be IF and ONLY if ran properly but clen brother, horrible and completely unnecessary... you have a beautifully laid out cycle and a bright future and i dont see any reason in the world to use that shit, none... its your body brother but i do care about you... i like all the other compound choices.. dont really care for adex in this particular cycle especially considering what you are using but thats up to you as well...

let me tell you this, i love the compound choices for the most part... i actually have proof of merit with t3 to a point and i have a video on how to properly use it... it MUST be used with anabolics or you are absolutely going to lose muscle but the issue remains that playing around with your thyroid COULD be costly to you down the road... its NOT a guarantee, so dont mix words or anything but its a concern and thats what steers me away but its not as bad as made out to be IF and ONLY if ran properly but clen brother, horrible and completely unnecessary... you have a beautifully laid out cycle and a bright future and i dont see any reason in the world to use that shit, none... its your body brother but i do care about you... i like all the other compound choices.. dont really care for adex in this particular cycle especially considering what you are using but thats up to you as well...

Okay ill 100% drop the fat burning drugs, I do appreciate your words Dylan...really means a lot. I really wanted advice on the anadrol in regards to it being good to kickstart the cut since ive never used it. Breaking my code of ethics here running over a gram of gear. I try to keep it simple with just two compounds or so, read too many good things about cycles similar to this to not give it a shot.

Okay ill 100% drop the fat burning drugs, I do appreciate your words Dylan...really means a lot. I really wanted advice on the anadrol in regards to it being good to kickstart the cut since ive never used it. Breaking my code of ethics here running over a gram of gear. I try to keep it simple with just two compounds or so, read too many good things about cycles similar to this to not give it a shot.
well i love anadrol bro, i do, but for cutting, not a good option to be honest with you... even though tren keeps it cleaner and its not what you would call "dirty" its still not optimal for a harder cut at all... you could also add gw in there as opposed to clen which also is a key addition with tren.. .if it were me on a cut, i would kick with tbol or winstrol...

well i love anadrol bro, i do, but for cutting, not a good option to be honest with you... even though tren keeps it cleaner and its not what you would call "dirty" its still not optimal for a harder cut at all... you could also add gw in there as opposed to clen which also is a key addition with tren.. .if it were me on a cut, i would kick with tbol or winstrol...

I read many guys love it for cutting because it does kill appetite and keeps you from going flat. of course dbol Is a joke. I did think about tbol and would rather run the winny at the end to look dry. Also figured with the drol I would have enough left over for a second cycle later in the year to blast it again.

I read many guys love it for cutting because it does kill appetite and keeps you from going flat. of course dbol Is a joke. I did think about tbol and would rather run the winny at the end to look dry. Also figured with the drol I would have enough left over for a second cycle later in the year to blast it again.

It has estrogenic sides... i kept it pretty clean but there were some weeks of water and u know how strict i am... it never hurt my appetite either though... i dont see any issue with at least trying it

It has estrogenic sides... i kept it pretty clean but there were some weeks of water and u know how strict i am... it never hurt my appetite either though... i dont see any issue with at least trying it

yea worst case is I try it and can report back how it went for a CUT. how much did you gain when you first drol and what did you stack it with?? I wear pretty slim fit clothes so I have to be careful how much I bulk or gain Lol

wow you really blew up gaining 26 pounds. Your a lean guy so that kind of added size is a good look for someone like you. Mine wont be a recomp like yours but I think size can be added through a deficit still and the compounds I am using.

To be honest i was in a deficit the entire cycle too... but bro i can fluctuate so easy... i have to work on overload to stay where im at

To be honest i was in a deficit the entire cycle too... but bro i can fluctuate so easy... i have to work on overload to stay where im at

how many cals did you cut from maintenance? sorry, the log is so long and detailed. Ill be fired by the time I read through it all haha

Top Bottom