napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Spring Blast

Romes20

This Spring will be my first experience with Tren. Curious about any input. I am a low-moderate dosage guy. Again stats are 33 years old, 5'11", 201lbs, 12%bf, 6+ years training, looking to recomp. Currently on Doctor Prescribed TRT. (75mg e5d)

Weeks 1-12: Test Cyp 75mg e5d (leave as is)
Weeks 5-12 Tren Ace 50mg eod
Weeks 1-4: Tbol 60mg ed
Weeks 5-12: Proviron 50mg ed
Weeks 1-12: GW 20mg ed
Weeks 1-12: Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Weeks 5-12: Caber: .25mg e3d
Weeks 1-12 CEL Cycle Assist (I'm thorough and it helps my skin a ton aside from the internal benefits)

My thought is that I can add a little size with Tbol and then clean it up. I didn't want to run them simultaneously because I wanted to be able to see what Tren was doing without input from other things aside from Test. Proviron doesn't really count.

Are my thoughts with Tren at 50mg eod too conservative? I guess I could always bump it up to 75mg halfway through if it seems well handled. I also considered running it at 30mg ed to keep blood levels as stable as possible. Very curious about thoughts on that as I have read it makes a big difference for some guys. Thanks, fellas!!!

Your approach seems methodical, however, it's uber conservative. IMO if you're gonna spend the cash, may as well get as much out of it as possible. Test and Tren at those dosages won't do much. I'd go up to at least 300-450mg of each tren/test for a decent blast. Everything else seems to be inline. Although I would have the caber on hand, but wouldn't necessarily use it unless needed. You are absolutely correct, it's gonna depend on how you tolerate the tren. You may even be able to get away with Asin E3D. Just gonna have to start out with what you are comfy with and go from there. Don't forget to get bloods mid cycle. I'm sure you'll get more info from others here. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bump above.

If you're not changing the test from your TRT dose then you're really just running a tbol/tren cycle.

If you want to stay conservative I'd bump the tren to 75mg eod. And run it 8 weeks. Still conservative but a bit more kick. I'd run the test around the same dose, 250ish

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Bring your test up to the same dose as your tren. I did the same type of blast the first time I ran tren and it was perfect! Very little sides. You'll want to take the caber. If you have it take it while on tren trust me it sucks when your dick stops working. Run the proviron the whole time it will help with your sexual performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think your mentality is excellent, i really do and i appreciate you having that and sharing with others.. im the same way but there is a point where it can be a little too low... 100 mg eod would be perfect for both... that would put you at 350 of each.. its still very conservative but very effective.. you also need to run proviron the entire time... you are very close here and i think its great what you have initially put together.. just make those small tweaks and you are good to go.. very wise including GW with tren as well! here is the link for the buy 2 get 1 free on gw... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

<Insert evil laugh here>

This is going to be a great cycle....

i think your mentality is excellent, i really do and i appreciate you having that and sharing with others.. im the same way but there is a point where it can be a little too low... 100 mg eod would be perfect for both... that would put you at 350 of each.. its still very conservative but very effective.. you also need to run proviron the entire time... you are very close here and i think its great what you have initially put together.. just make those small tweaks and you are good to go.. very wise including GW with tren as well! here is the link for the buy 2 get 1 free on gw... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516
You would still recommend running the longer estered Test Cyp at 100eod? Just for simplicities sake as I'm already pinning Tren eod, I'm guessing?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom