napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Spotting fake nattys

thefirm

Hey Dylan and forum members,

I am new here, just recently started watching Dylan's videos and thought they are very informative and Dylan is very knowledgeable when it comes to anything steroids related. Thus i thought maybe there was a thread dedicated to spotting fake nattys, if not then maybe i could make one. Since Dylan has so much experience with people taking roids, it should be pretty easy to spot fake nattys?

Lets post some lifters that are claiming natty and lets try to expose them. Hope Dylan will help us.

This thread makes as much sense as a fish with a bicycle……SMH

Ya!!!…lets expose them everybody….we will show Em….first person that wins…gets a deluxe oven mit!!

Last edited:
Dylan is actually quit knowledgeable on other subjects as well! No offense but I need to focus on my goals and not worry if someone is natty or not. None of my business.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Why what does that have too do with our own personal goals . Just saying not worried about other people need that energy too focus on me

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Who the fuck cares about who is a fake natty or not? I guarantee you that most do not give a fuck at all bro. There's bigger and better things to concern yourself with than who is or isn't taking steroids.

Man... I don't understand the infatuation with finding "fake natty" people. I view it as a crutch to make people feel better that they didn't acheive their own goals.. so they now have some type of excuse to make themselves feel better. People need to focus on themselves and work on themselves. Worrying about what others do to achieve their goals is just a waste of time and pulls you farther away from your own success...

Guess you can expose me. Only my close family and friends and a small circle in the gym know about my use. I don't go walking around yelling at every person saying hey! I'm on steroids! Now if I know you personally and you ask I will tell you yes. But I'm not gonna just tell every random person I see I take steroids. We'll other than in this forum. Lol

When I see a nice physique I don't worry about natty or not. Because all I see is hard work, sacrifice and dedication. Juice is just a tool in the toolbox, ready for the right knowledgeable person to use the tool correctly and get the job done!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
BigB15 for 15% off

Man... I don't understand the infatuation with finding "fake natty" people. I view it as a crutch to make people feel better that they didn't acheive their own goals.. so they now have some type of excuse to make themselves feel better. People need to focus on themselves and work on themselves. Worrying about what others do to achieve their goals is just a waste of time and pulls you farther away from your own success...
Exactly and well said bro

bro, i dont really understand how you could think that I would waste my time on something like this... I literally get thousands of questions per day... I could honestly give a care less about someone being a fake natty... Thats like me saying I am worried about what time of day you take a shit... I could care less bro... If you need my help with something significant, go ahead but i just wasted time writing in this, just to show Im a professional and respond to you but come on bro, there are millions of people who need my help and this is not helping

This whole "expose a fake natty" thing is one of the worst trends in the fitness industry right now. If people want to talk openly about their use, that's cool and it helps others get exposure to information they might not have. However, you can't expect EVERYONE to feel comfortable talking openly about something that is illegal, esepcially when they might have a lot to lose. You don't know a single thing about their personal life and current situation.

OP -- my advice is to develop the discipline to stick with a clean diet and consistently train hard. Do that for a couple of years and if you still aren't near where you want to be and refuse to take steroids/SARMS yourself, just let it go. Like it or not, PEDs are part of the game beyond a certain point. No reason to hate on others who are willing to do what you aren't, especially if they aren't doing any harm to anyone else.

image_zpsufmv4eev.jpeg

Hey Dylan and forum members,

I am new here, just recently started watching Dylan's videos and thought they are very informative and Dylan is very knowledgeable when it comes to anything steroids related. Thus i thought maybe there was a thread dedicated to spotting fake nattys, if not then maybe i could make one. Since Dylan has so much experience with people taking roids, it should be pretty easy to spot fake nattys?

Lets post some lifters that are claiming natty and lets try to expose them. Hope Dylan will help us.

Lol, great first post (sarcasm). For the record I'm 100% natural(ly inclined to pin gear and get gainz). Dafuq?

Top Bottom