napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Spots on arms

dburman9

During my previous cycle I got a spots on my arms, worse so on my left arm. I’ve been off now for about 6 weeks and the spots are no where near as bad. But I have all these dark/purple marks on my arms, they almost look like spots but there not. On my forearm and bicep area... Really stressing me out, anyone have any idea how I can get rid of them? Any help would be appreciated!

I can show a photo if there’s a way of posting one.

Yea man. Post a photo. First seeing spots, made me think acne. But that’s not what you are describing.

Yea man. Post a photo. First seeing spots, made me think acne. But that’s not what you are describing.

yeah, hard acne spots that never actually go away?? I had a few from a Tren run over a year ago.. Still small visible on my rt Upper arm.
Interested to see/hear any responses as well. I know dermatologists use salycilic acid to break these kinds of things up and I even asked for any sources ( I like to self medicate) and no one knew of any.

It's definitely hard to know what you're talking about without a pic. I've never heard of this before

It's definitely hard to know what you're talking about without a pic. I've never heard of this before

I suspect what hes describing is cystic acne spots on his arms. Cortisone injection and salycilc acid works to remove/reduce Cystic acne as the acne is actually under the skin not on the surface. cystic acne is primarily caused by hormones not just typical oily skin conditions.

Obviously there is the odd spot there but more talking about the purple/dark marks... also on my fore arm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5ca96ef6920a94720b60447460be319d.jpg

Come on bro my 15 year old son could figure that out in 10 seconds. How old are you?

Well, your 15 year old son would probably of only managed to do it in 11 seconds considering you can’t post photos on the forum using the mobile site! Thanks for your input anyway

Well, your 15 year old son would probably of only managed to do it in 11 seconds considering you can’t post photos on the forum using the mobile site! Thanks for your input anyway

I was just messing with you bro please don't be offended. Sometimes my humor is misunderstood. I recommend following ISarms on Tapatalk because it super easy to navigate and upload pics.

were the darker purple spots hard at some point? have they reduced in size and anger and now just kind of linger as a non sensitive purple spot?

Nope, weren’t ever spots before just came up as marks like that. I read online about marks being due to diet for example fats/dairy. I was using quite a lot of milk in oats etc so I’ve cut that out. I’m not 100% certain it’s actually made a difference because the spots have cleared up my arms look clearer anyway. Still left with the dark marks though, which is driving me insane

Nope, weren’t ever spots before just came up as marks like that. I read online about marks being due to diet for example fats/dairy. I was using quite a lot of milk in oats etc so I’ve cut that out. I’m not 100% certain it’s actually made a difference because the spots have cleared up my arms look clearer anyway. Still left with the dark marks though, which is driving me insane

let me rephrase... they havent always been there. When they appeared, were they more hard and angry and then reduced to where they are now> or did they appear just as they are now without any change?

let me rephrase... they havent always been there. When they appeared, were they more hard and angry and then reduced to where they are now> or did they appear just as they are now without any change?

Yeah they’ve not changed. Just been like that

hmmm. not sure on that. I have a few on my upper arm they were hard(under skin like acne spots) that have now reduced to flat painless dark purple spots. They arrived mid Tren cycle over a year ago. there are about 3 of them, one on Right arm and two on the left in almost the exact same spots. right along the divide between tricep and bicep under deltoid.

I have some like that that I attribute to acne. But your case is far more extreme. I’d have it looked at by a dermatologist to find out.

Top Bottom