napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Spices / Techniques

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
How do you guys cook your chicken, turkey, and beef ? and what spices you use ?

I'm a plain salt and pepper kinda guy and throw it in a nonstick pan with Pam.

Depends on the taste im going for...I use garlic and herb no salt seasoning...lemon pepper no salt seasoning...adobo no salt...southwestern Chipotle no salt...
As you can see no salt everything lol. Also use fresh herbs such as cilantro...parsley..basil..oregano...fresh lemon and lime juice...
Grill ot..bake it..cook it in a pan with no stick spray...throw it in the crockpot...etc..we eat a lot of chicken lol
Phurious Pharma Rep

Mrs Dash makes some good pre mixed seasoning. Depends on what I'm cooking though. On the go, I like hot sauce. If I'm making a meal in the house, I'll do Mrs dash, or some pepper/salt, maybe some garlic and powdered onion, etc. Love using the crockpot too and theres tons of things you can do with that.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Mrs Dash makes some good pre mixed seasoning. Depends on what I'm cooking though. On the go, I like hot sauce. If I'm making a meal in the house, I'll do Mrs dash, or some pepper/salt, maybe some garlic and powdered onion, etc. Love using the crockpot too and theres tons of things you can do with that.

Phurious Pharma Rep

yeah I was looking at Mrs dash's stuff the other day they looked good , going to pick some up tomorrow , I love hot sauce too haha

Depends on the taste im going for...I use garlic and herb no salt seasoning...lemon pepper no salt seasoning...adobo no salt...southwestern Chipotle no salt...
As you can see no salt everything lol. Also use fresh herbs such as cilantro...parsley..basil..oregano...fresh lemon and lime juice...
Grill ot..bake it..cook it in a pan with no stick spray...throw it in the crockpot...etc..we eat a lot of chicken lol
Phurious Pharma Rep

cilantro and oregano is great, I use that sometimes aswell!
I hate lemon pepper , so many people like it though haha

i use parsley and onion powder with mine... thats generally all i need... when i make my medleys i add low fat veganese, organic ketchup and mustard but not much.. the only other condiment i use is once in a while i put cholula garlic and chili hot sauce on my eggs but only once in a while... parsley and onion powder is a great combo though...

i use parsley and onion powder with mine... thats generally all i need... when i make my medleys i add low fat veganese, organic ketchup and mustard but not much.. the only other condiment i use is once in a while i put cholula garlic and chili hot sauce on my eggs but only once in a while... parsley and onion powder is a great combo though...

sounds good man! I put hot sauce on everything, I'll have to try out the parsley and onion powder combo , definitely sounds intriguing :)

sounds good man! I put hot sauce on everything, I'll have to try out the parsley and onion powder combo , definitely sounds intriguing :)

i cant handle anything hot and i have no clue how i do it with the cholula but that shit is so good i just manage... i just cant use much... trust me, the parsley/onion powder combo is where its at... =)

I usually just use course ground black pepper, garlic and salt on most of mine. Getting old though... I also use cayenne pepper sometimes. I'm a big fan of spicy food, but it can be too much. I used to keep a pepper garden with habeneros, jalapeños, Thai peppers and others, sometimes I'd go a little overboard.

Top Bottom