napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Special Thanks

Testdude63

I wanted to give a few shout outs to the guys on here that are incredibly helpful: Dylan, Jake, Drb, Phurious, RickRock, Jacksteel. There are a ton more, but these guys will go out of their way to be helpful and share their knowledge. I'm sure I speak for many of us on here when I say your insight has been invaluable. Keep up the good work, boys!

Not sure I compare to people like DRB (obviously) but thanks bro. You're a valuable asset to the forum as are many.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure I compare to people like DRB (obviously) but thanks bro. You're a valuable asset to the forum as are many.

[email protected]

We all contribute in our own ways! I included you because you have given me some wonderful insight and ideas, especially for my current blast. Keep it up, brotha.

I wanted to give a few shout outs to the guys on here that are incredibly helpful: Dylan, Jake, Drb, Phurious, RickRock, Jacksteel. There are a ton more, but these guys will go out of their way to be helpful and share their knowledge. I'm sure I speak for many of us on here when I say your insight has been invaluable. Keep up the good work, boys!

hey bro, i really appreciate that... you do a phenomenal job on here helping others and contributing and its just a pleasure to have you here... i appreciate the acknowledgement a lot, i truly do... you know im always here to help in any way i can...

hey bro, i really appreciate that... you do a phenomenal job on here helping others and contributing and its just a pleasure to have you here... i appreciate the acknowledgement a lot, i truly do... you know im always here to help in any way i can...

That's what sets isarms apart from the rest. Truly the best forum on the net.

Thank you so much for the kind words brother. It really means a lot to me, and I mean that. We have an awesome family and community here full of very knowledgeable people, and you are one of the, yourself brother. I appreciate everything you have offered. You are a real asset here!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks brother.You contribute and we all contribute.I have seen this board really gel with so many smart members giving input. I always get a laugh when there is a question and there are 10 answers all saying the exact thing. We have Dylan to thank because he was determined to do something constructive and helpfull.He put this board up to help everyone, put the info out about safe sarms, safe gear usuage, and in his spare time he makes 100 vids per day. That is why DrB calls him Captain D

Thanks for the callout my friend, but I want you to know that it is my desire and intention to get our young people strong and healthy. I am so tired of seeing fat kids...oh sorry not politically correct....ummm weight challenged fat fucks that can't curl 5 lbs. And those of us who are the peculiar ones that lift so much weight that we hurt ourselves, and also may inject ourselves to become even stronger...I want you to do it correctly. The purpose is to be strong FOR LIFE>

Good thread. I only wish i had some of the knowledge these guys have. Good job for sure.

We all contribute in our own ways. It's great that the majority of us are here to help each other out. Gains and longevity is the goal!

yes absolutely bro. A big thanks to all of the guys here. I am by no means an expert but I surely can see that this board has a conglomeration of guys that really know their stuff.I have really never seen anything like it.So to all...keep up the good work. You probably have no idea how many you have heled.

It's a very nice Community indeed! It's hard to explain to other people how we are here when they don't know what you're talking about. I talk about the Forum all the time and people just don't understand how valuable it is to me!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I had a strange experience at the gym. There were 3 guys and 2 girls talking about this board. They were super excited. They had no idea that they were 10 feet away from Jake. Probably would have freaked the hell out of them if I would have introduced myself.....but need to be anon.

On another note I sometimes train with this girl named Tazzie Colomb. She is a monster and you can google her. She talks about the board too. I feel like Clark Kent. She even knows that my name is Jake, yet has never made the connection.

I had a strange experience at the gym. There were 3 guys and 2 girls talking about this board. They were super excited. They had no idea that they were 10 feet away from Jake. Probably would have freaked the hell out of them if I would have introduced myself.....but need to be anon.

On another note I sometimes train with this girl named Tazzie Colomb. She is a monster and you can google her. She talks about the board too. I feel like Clark Kent. She even knows that my name is Jake, yet has never made the connection.
That pretty funny man! It's always nice hearing things like that and knowing that there are people out there that are familiar with the board. Surprised you didn't introduce yourself!!

I had a similar experience a few months ago, but somebody at the gym actually approached me and asked me if I was RickRock. They already knew my name was Rick and recognized me by my tattoos. When I told them I was, I felt like a celebrity from theur reaction lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It's reqlly a family here. If the community isn't like that ten you start to get douche bags and assholes and people recommending things that aren't healthy or just getting into petty fights etc. when I talk to friends about my life away from them it's usually about the forum and I'm sure they think I'm strange lol

[email protected]

So funny! "Are you "the" Jake?"

I live in the Atlanta area. There are a lot of sports celebrities that live here. When I'm in the gym a lot of these guys, the older Sports celebrities approach me and always think that they either know me from somewhere or played football or basketball with me in the past somewhere. So funny! I'm just an old gym rat. I did play college basketball at the NAIA level but never at division one. I have pro wrestlers approach me all the time that think that I either had played in the NFL or had been a pro wrestler before. So funny!

I live in the Atlanta area. There are a lot of sports celebrities that live here. When I'm in the gym a lot of these guys, the older Sports celebrities approach me and always think that they either know me from somewhere or played football or basketball with me in the past somewhere. So funny! I'm just an old gym rat. I did play college basketball at the NAIA level but never at division one. I have pro wrestlers approach me all the time that think that I either had played in the NFL or had been a pro wrestler before. So funny!

Awesome man. Where did you play your NAIA ball at? I was looking at Virginia Intermont years ago but instead played at a juco.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

So funny! "Are you "the" Jake?"

Well I blew it.Tazzie read this. My ass is grass. Everybody wants to talk like I came to the gym to talk to them and not workout. Changing gyms. I do not care for the attention. "The jake" is outta there.

Top Bottom