napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Southern sarms

Juanm

I this website a legitimate website to buy sarms at specifically mk 677 I want a good place to buy at but sarmsx sells mk bit very expensive like 150 dollars for a months supply can anyone tell me of southernsarms is legit thanks

You DON'T have to worry about sarmsx brother, the quality of the sarms are second to none and the customer service is tremendous. Ther was a mix up with my first order in which I was sent the wrong sarms but justin at customer service sorted everything out for me and I got my original order sent to me with a major discount, also I live in the uk and both deliveries got to me in about 12 days. Make your order now my friend you won't be disappointed.

they are expensive because they are giving you legit real SARMS , the other places are under dosing or giving you just straight up prohormones..
sarmsx is the only way to go for sarms

you get what you pay for brother

I this website a legitimate website to buy sarms at specifically mk 677 I want a good place to buy at but sarmsx sells mk bit very expensive like 150 dollars for a months supply can anyone tell me of southernsarms is legit thanks

go ahead an go with southern sarms... however do not come back bitching after you see what you get... do you understand that the prices they have would indicate they are paying every customer to use their products... they would be so far in a hole they would be out of business in just a few months... now you tell me, how does that work? oh yeah, IT DOESN'T! the price of REAL 677 is so outrageous that even sarmsx price is a major steal... the cost is so much more than any other sarm, if you get the real raws... when you see a very very cheap price, there's a reason and its a reason you dont want to find out about personally or you'll just find yourself not only wasting money but time as well... sarmsx is the very best you can find... you get what you pay for... you pay for shit, you get shit... you pay for the best, you get the best...

The prices at southern sarms are so low because their products are bunk. You get what you pay for, and I wouldn't settle for anything less than the quality of sarmsx myself

Alright I was just saying because southern sarms comes in liquid form too

lol bro im well aware... just because its in liquid doesnt mean its good quality... you think every company out there that sells liquid is good quality... not so much

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

buy from southern sarms and you will be buying liquid letro from sarmsX in 8 weeks.
trust me bro
TRUST ME!

I ordered from southern sarms about 2 years ago. (Osterine. LGD. S4. and GW) They were dirt cheap and they gave me free stuff because of an order mixup. The sarms as far as I can tell were great. I got harder and made modest gains... even healed up my shoulder problems with the LGD run. When I came off, there was little suppression problem as you might expect from just a sarm. Some DAA is good for that.

This was 2yr ago. They could have gone bad as many companies in this arena do over time. I dont know. I speculate that these companies all get raws from basically the same source ( like our UGLs raws from china) It pisses me off a bit when I see the over inflated prices of other sarms companies when I paid so little with SS and feel I got a great product from them. Just my experience. Maybe I got lucky. Im sure Sarmsx is great & g2g if your ready to pay the going rate. Sarms1 I would stay far away from.

Also I was reading on coincidentally a pro hormones supplement page that sarms are no good and will do nothing for building muscle is this true? Any sources on this topic ?

That's because it's good quality and properly dosed. Southern SARMS has sold lots of underdosed stuff from what I've heard. They save money that way and make it look like they're the more reasonable company but really they're screwing you...In a lot of cases

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Southern Sarms are cheap or cheaper because you always get what you pay for in life. So are they really cheaper or are people just not getting what was advertised and what they paid for ?

What I was asking if it's actually legit mk or if it was somehow fake

They're f*ckin fake.
If you wanna waste you're money and get gyno go ahead. I'm trying to save you from what happened to me.
Do what you want, I tried. But if you buy their "SR9009" you'll be fighting gyno 8 weeks later.

Top Bottom