napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

source help

Wazzauem

Hey dylan, I'm a big fan and respect everything you've done for us all. I've watched over half of all your videos now and will follow everything
you've said in terms of doses and ancillary and pct drugs and sticking with test e for my first cycle
Quick question
I have is that many times you've said that you won't promote or advise on where to buy steroids but on your website I find you endorse pharmacom. Is there a reason for this? Once again thanks for everything

where exactly do i endorse pharmacomm? i said in the past that they had a good reputation but where exactly am i "endorsing" them???

What's the point of your email man? There's plenty of good sources here, why would Dylan favour one. I have seen a shedload of his videos and I've never seen him endorse anyone for aas.

Hey dylan, I'm a big fan and respect everything you've done for us all. I've watched over half of all your videos now and will follow everything
you've said in terms of doses and ancillary and pct drugs and sticking with test e for my first cycle
Quick question
I have is that many times you've said that you won't promote or advise on where to buy steroids but on your website I find you endorse pharmacom. Is there a reason for this? Once again thanks for everything

Pharmacom is not endorsed. I'm not sure what you're seeing

Top Bottom