napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sore Joints on Cycle

sirjecht

Just a quick one guys. Currently on a cycle Tren E 300mg/w Test 300mg/w Anadrol 50mg/d.

4 weeks in and have started to notice very painful joints. Mainly my shoulders, elbows and knees. I have a feeling its just since I have been lifiting heavier than usual due to insane strength but still thought I would see if any of these are known to affect joints. I have always been taking 2 fish oils per day but still managed to get sore joints. Any recommendations to help alleviate the strain?

What is your stats and experience? Sometimes big gains on cycle can be too much if your tendons and ligaments haven't been adapted to heavy weights over time from building a good natural base and steength first. Gaining too much strength too quick will do it which happens a lot to guys that start cycling too early. Not saying that's the case with you particularly but it needed brought up.

Also if your estrogen is tanked from running too much AI could do it easily as well.

What AI are you using and what dosage?

yea, exactly... E2 goes too low and you'll get sore, have you checked bloods since on cycle?

crap, that's what I get for replying at work and forgetting to hit the button. What Rick said...

Also if your estrogen is tanked from running too much AI could do it easily as well.

I'm going through this right now. I didn't adjust my AI dosage fast enough coming off my cycle 2 weeks ago and my estrogen is very low. All my joints are sore and it's especially hard getting out of bed in the morning. I'll cut back my dose for a while to recover. I've done this several times figure I would learn by now. On the bright side I'd rather have it too low instead of too high.

Thanks for the reply, currently dosing Aromasin 12.5mg eod. Current stats are 210lbs started at 201, 6ft3. havent done bloods yet as waiting until end of next week for mids.

get your bloods done but this is also very common when you start to lift heavier... you start to get tendonitis in certain areas and its VERY common... all of us start to point at your estrogen, which is a fair assessment but thats not always the issue... you have to get your bloods done first but if estrogen looks good then yo are starting to develop tendonitis... i had it bad my last cycle... mk2866 helped A LOT but it bothered me a lot on my anadrol cycle... my lifts when up too fast and thats what tends to occur

Thanks for the reply, currently dosing Aromasin 12.5mg eod. Current stats are 210lbs started at 201, 6ft3. havent done bloods yet as waiting until end of next week for mids.

It's possible that dose may be too much for 300 test, but it depends on your personal estrogen sensitivity. That bloodwork will tell us what's going on

Appreciate the feedback, will check my levels and judge accordingly. I feel the tendonitis may be the cause as my last cycles estrogen has never been an issue but I cannot tell until blood work. Cheers

i honestly think its tendonitis but you need to cover your bases brother... if it is tendonitis then it can be addressed as can estrogen

Top Bottom