napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sore after injection and red

FriscoKid39

Good afternoon everyone.

2 days ago I did an injection of test e in my left thigh. My injection was 1cc of Test.
When I was doing the injection the pin came out a little as my thigh was filling with gear.

I have been very sore since yesterday and today the injection site is fine but about 2 inches down my thigh
It is sore, red and tender to the touch. I have never had this happen before.

So I am just looking for some advice on what to do.

Thank you in advance for replying! 😀👍

Hmmm.... Can you post a pic? Kinda hard to say what's going on. How long have you been pinning?

that is strange man, post a pic if you can. is your gear from a good source that you can trust?

You could of hit a vein , hard to say for sure. Just watch it to make sure it doesn’t get worse. It’s not a large bump? Just red and sore? I believe you’ll be fine, probably take a few days to heal up.

Thanks for the responses, my gear is from a trusted source. I am at the end of a 12 week cycle of Test E and it has been a really good cycle. I have not had any problems with anything until now. I am trying to upload a photo and having problems posting it.

I don't see any swelling so I wouldn't worry too much. Just looks irritated. If it starts to swell and you get a fever seek medical attention. Usually if you don't get a fever it's all good.

I'd just wait it out. It should get better with time, and I'm sure it's not a big deal as long as it doesn't worsen. Sometimes bad injections just happen

Top Bottom