napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Something wrong with the forum

Flanex

The past few days,when I click on "New Posts" I get this message "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms".I'm pretty sure it's only on my desktop.Tapatalk seems to be working alright.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I've noticed a few things going on myself with the full site on subscriptions new posts etc, but no issues with the app

I don't know, but the site is possibly going through updates

Yea nothing is being updated on my desktop.If I search through my threads I can see RickRock commented on this one but when I go to see what he said there's nothing there....weird.

I've noticed a few things going on myself with the full site on subscriptions new posts etc, but no issues with the app

I don't know, but the site is possibly going through updates

Okay NOW I see it.I hope they get things fixed soon.Thanks Rick

What happens with mine is seems like threads from other forums always show up in my notifications..

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Yea nothing is being updated on my desktop.If I search through my threads I can see RickRock commented on this one but when I go to see what he said there's nothing there....weird.

Mine does the same, thing and new posts will only show up if I refresh the page after opening it

Yeah it seems each time you come to the specified forum you have to hit refresh and it will update the threads, and then when you open a thread you have to hit refresh again for it to be updated, I also get the new post error when clicking that button, that button was my bread and butter haha

yes guys, as i SAID YESTERDAY this was being worked on... there was a large attempt to attack the website so tech had a lot of work to do on it... this is a normal thing but this happened to be much worse but everything is handled and running smoothly

It was fine yesterday but it's doing it again today.Hopefully they're working on this.

Yep had it flowing nice yesterday, but the problem seems to be back. Just need to make a few extra clicks for now.

I figured it out!!! :D

I was having the same problem daily,but it only happened when I was on the forum for more than 3-4hrs.So I cleared my cache/browsing history & BOOM everything's fine.

I love when my old computer illiterate ass can figure out something on my own<pats self on back>

Top Bottom