napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Something that's on my mind for quite some time.

Roger

Hello there people,

I've just registered because I feel like people here have a lot of expertise and will be helpful to me. I want to thank Dylan Gemelli for his knowledge and sharing it with us. Let me begin with the thing I got to say...

On the 18th of January this year, my dad had a bad car accident which resulted in 10 broken ribs, broken skull, broken nose, ripped off jaw and his left hand cut off. Doctors told my that they could not understand how he survived that crash. There was a truck behind him which struck his car from behind and compressed his car against another truck in front of him.

At the moment of the crash, my dad was actually dead because the ambulance staff had to execute CPR on him to bring him back to life. He is 54 years old and has been a very advanced bodybuilder back in his days. He told me he benched 225kg (aprox 500lbs), just to let you know he was quite big. And of course he was not natural. He told me he used steroids like Winstrol, Dbol, Test, Deca and Tren back then.

All the muscle mass he still has on the moment of impact may have absorbed all the compression by the two trucks. But the question I want to ask is: Do you think that the succes of the CPR increased because of steroid use and being a bodybuilder?

By the way... This is his car after the impact: Zwaar_ongeluk_op_de_A73_(foto_SK-Media).jpg

Glad to see your Dad is alive, that is THE most important thing....
There are so many variables involved, it could come down to 100% luck is why he survived, nobody will really know.

Wow man. That is pretty amazing that your father came out of that alive, looking at that vehicle. Truly remarkable.

As for your question, that's open to so much speculation it's hard to say. Whether you want to say luck, his will to live, his bodybuilding, or God doing his part.....it doesn't matter. What does is that your dad is here, so I would take that as a blessing to do with as you will, my friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Man... he has someone watching over him. The way that car looks, you're dad is a lucky one. Hope he makes a smooth recovery. There could be so many variables as to how your dad survived. Most important thing is that he did.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Hello there people,

I've just registered because I feel like people here have a lot of expertise and will be helpful to me. I want to thank Dylan Gemelli for his knowledge and sharing it with us. Let me begin with the thing I got to say...

On the 18th of January this year, my dad had a bad car accident which resulted in 10 broken ribs, broken skull, broken nose, ripped off jaw and his left hand cut off. Doctors told my that they could not understand how he survived that crash. There was a truck behind him which struck his car from behind and compressed his car against another truck in front of him.

At the moment of the crash, my dad was actually dead because the ambulance staff had to execute CPR on him to bring him back to life. He is 54 years old and has been a very advanced bodybuilder back in his days. He told me he benched 225kg (aprox 500lbs), just to let you know he was quite big. And of course he was not natural. He told me he used steroids like Winstrol, Dbol, Test, Deca and Tren back then.

All the muscle mass he still has on the moment of impact may have absorbed all the compression by the two trucks. But the question I want to ask is: Do you think that the succes of the CPR increased because of steroid use and being a bodybuilder?

By the way... This is his car after the impact: View attachment 1639

let me start by saying that by the grace of God your dad survived... the only reason he survived is because of that, not because of steroid use or anything of the sort... im not sure what brought you to that conclusion but i HIGHLY doubt that is the case... just be thankful up and down that he alive... God was with him

let me start by saying that by the grace of God your dad survived... the only reason he survived is because of that, not because of steroid use or anything of the sort... im not sure what brought you to that conclusion but i HIGHLY doubt that is the case... just be thankful up and down that he alive... God was with him

let us not attribute a miracle to steroids. It may be a greater power than a chemical. By the grace of God my friend. Be thankfull

Hadn't I've known your dad survived, by looking at that picture I would say it was a fatal crash! A true miracle brother! Godbless!

Thank you so much for all the love. I highly appreciate it!

I do not see steroids as a miracle drug or what so ever. It is just so rare to survive such a crash and leaving the hospital exactly 10 days later. Everyone assumed he had to recover at least two months in hospital. I just find it very interesting what caused his survival and quick recovery.

I cant say that aas helped him in anyway. Omfg. It is a maricle he is alive. Somebody was watching over him. Damn that sucks

Your father is blessed as we all are!!! I believe each and everyone one of us is put here for a reason!! When you have fulfilled your mission then it's your time. I believe each and everyone is are unique and have a special gift to give that no one else can give!!! Your father has more to do!!! It is truly by the grace of God that he is here but what is crazy is that everyone of us is blessed but never realize it till there is something traumatic that happens to us or a loved one! Live each moment to it's fullest and make the most of your gifts!!!

Top Bottom