napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Someone educate me on Trenavar and Halodrol

MarkD

I know very little about these PH. Could one of yoy guys break them down for me? I have no desire use these but I want to know a little more.

My man. On point as usual. Thanks brother. Currently working with a guy who just won't listen to me about shutdown while using these. I need to break it down for him.

i was wondering why you were asking about them LOL because these are definitely not anything you would run... they are pointless anymore... the only reason to use them before was simply the legality of them and even then it was questionable...

i was wondering why you were asking about them LOL because these are definitely not anything you would run... they are pointless anymore... the only reason to use them before was simply the legality of them and even then it was questionable...

I have this co-worker who is always asking me advice but will ignore it then only take what his friend gives him. His friend reps for a lab and the supply is endless for him so he's always running these huge multiple oral PH cycles with hardly any protection and wonders why he feels like shit. He won't use Test because his NA sponsor says injectables are "using". I outlined him a very nice cycle with an easy protocol...still won't listen.

I have this co-worker who is always asking me advice but will ignore it then only take what his friend gives him. His friend reps for a lab and the supply is endless for him so he's always running these huge multiple oral PH cycles with hardly any protection and wonders why he feels like shit. He won't use Test because his NA sponsor says injectables are "using". I outlined him a very nice cycle with an easy protocol...still won't listen.

wtf? using? LOL and pro hormones are not because you dont inject them...so by that guideline,if he was diabetic and injected insulin he would be using or if he took b12 injections etc... what a fucking idiot

wtf? using? LOL and pro hormones are not because you dont inject them...so by that guideline,if he was diabetic and injected insulin he would be using or if he took b12 injections etc... what a fucking idiot

complete idiot

Even the weaker pro hormones of today? I ran a phone kit a while back from lg sciences

Yes. If it's a hormone it will suppress or shutdown test levels so you want to replace that. Weak or not it will result in shutdown or suppression. Even LGD I would personally recommend a test or rad140 base. You want and NEED testosterone.

i would not run ANY methylated oral, steroid or prohormone (just so you know, a prohormone IS a steroid) without test... its a mess waiting to happen...

The dude doing this is a disaster in general, I really wouldn't suggest he run anything but since he insists I can't just let someone be that reckless and uninformed right in front of me.

Some people are just bound too learn the hard way I dont even bother opening my mouth after the first time the ignore my advice .One chance then all you will get from me is a big fat (I TOLD YOU FUCKER !!)

Some people are just bound too learn the hard way I dont even bother opening my mouth after the first time the ignore my advice .One chance then all you will get from me is a big fat (I TOLD YOU FUCKER !!)

What is disheartening is how I sat down and thoroughly outlined a nice cycle for him. He was originally going to use Dbol with a Test booster, didn't wanna believe that it wasn't going to work.

Yeah this guy sounds like a total moran focus on your gainz bro dude is a waist and distraction

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

The kit I ran came with a good pct I can't remember what it was called but I think dylan made an article on the specific drug

Top Bottom